aromatica Sea Daffodil Aqua Gel Cream

by Aromatica

What it is

Aromatica’s Sea Daffodil Aqua Gel Cream provides rich moisture to the skin, leaving your skin feeling moisturized and re-balanced.
The emulsifier used in this cream is the next-generation hypoallergenic emulsifier which is ideal for helping strengthen a skin barrier and hydrate the skin.
A organic gel cream enriched with USDA approved Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract(84%) helps deeply hydrate skin.
KFDA approved functional cosmetics in anti-aging.
Formulated without toxic chemical ingredients, the formula contains Sea Daffodil, Babassu Seed oil, Allantonin, Glycerin, Rosehip oil to nourish your skin and keep it hydrated from moisture loss.
How To Use

Use after aromatica’s Sea Daffodil Aqua Toner.
Apply a moderate amount to face and neck with light patting motion.
Skin Types

For sensitive and combination skin.
Content & pH info

100mL
Slightly acid
Shelf Life

Use within 6 months from opening.
Animal Rights

Not tested on animals. Cruelty free.

Ingredient Fact
Without

Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, PG(propylen glycol), PEG emulsifying, Synthetic colorant(tar color), Animal-derived ingredient(honey, bees wax, lanolin, musk, milk, horse fats, Silicons(-cone, -siloxane), Mineral oil, Disodium EDTA, Phthalates, Hydroquinone, retinyl palmitate, Synthetic fragrance, gluten, Ethanolamines
With

Organic ingredients 81.7%, Natural ingredients 98%
Ingredients

*Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Glycerin, Hyaluronic acid, *Orbignya oleifera seed oil, Lauryl olivate, Betaine, Sodium carbomer, Tocopherol, Cetearyl alcohol, Behenyl alcohol, Glycine soja sterols, Hydrogenated lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 distearate, Ceramide 3, Pancratium maritimum extract, Rosa canina fruit oil, Glyceryl caprylate, Citric acid, Allantoin, Sodium phytate, Phenethyl alcohol, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, p-anisic acid, **Citrus aurantium bergamia fruit oil, **Citrus medica limonum peel oil, **Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, **Cedrus atlantica wood oil, Sodium hydroxide, Adenosine* CERTIFIED ORGANIC, ** NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of aromatica Sea Daffodil Aqua Gel Cream!
Marina P.
Tiffin, OH
This gel cream is VERY hydrating! It feels amazing on the skin and has very nice packaging. I honestly don’t think I can think of any improvements for the product. I would recommend this aromatica gel cream.
Trisha B.
Los Angeles
aromatica Sea Daffodil Aqua Gel Cream uploaded by Trisha B.
aromatica Sea Daffodil Aqua Gel Cream uploaded by Trisha B.
Purchased at: Soko Glam
I had the Rose absolute first serum. I really want to like this bec of its consistency but THE SCENT!!! I’m sorry I really can’t stand the scent of this serum. I stopped using it. It’s helped with brightening and had given moisture to my skin. If having a floral scent doesn’t bother you, this is a great product.
Jerrica V.
Hamilton, NJ
I liked this product. One of the reasons I chose it was for hydration & also it was advertised as cruelty free/vegan friendly. I applied every day after toning & felt my skin was hydrated the next day. It wasn't oily or sticky & it was very light. It had a light fragrance to it. I bought this to use during the winter as a layering product for extra hydration.
Okba S.
هذا المنتج افاد بشرتي الجافة كثرا وعالجهها واصبحت رطبة مثل بشرة الفتيات الكوريات شكرا اتمنى ان اشتري مثله في اقر فرصةaromatica Sea Daffodil Aqua Gel Cream

Looking for your answer?