BY CLINIQUE

Introduced in 1971. Fragrance notes: fresh and woodsy with oakmoss, white jasmine, chamomile and patchouli. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Prajakta S.
Wheeling, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this perfume because a friend recommended it. However this perfume is just not for me. It says it is relaxing in the description, but for me the jasmine in the perfume is a little overpowering. I got a headache the first time I used it and had to return the bottle. This might work for others but didnt work for me :(
Alexis J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought my fair share of perfumes in my lifetime, but this is one that I promptly returned! It was a little too strong for my taste.  It is all a matter of preference, but I personally found it a little overwhelming.  I would recommend that you get a sample before committing to buying the whole bottle.
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm struggling on how to describe the smell of this perfume but it seems like something my grandma would wear lol. That's why I wasn't too keen on re purchasing this scent.
BROOKE B.
HOUSE SPRINGS, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this it was given to me as a gift it really has a great smell that last for along time which is great I don’t have to keep spraying all day I really think the smelled stood out from a lot of others I have tried I really recommend it
Ella j.
Thayer, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
i absolutely love this!!! it is very good and i would definitely get this again. it is very reasonably priced and it is very good quality. i would highly highly recommend this to my friends and family. 10 out of 10!
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Jossy L.
Hollywood
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is one of my favorite products and I would always recommend it. a brand that represents my lifestyle showing me fresh and pleasant for those people looking to feel comfortable around the others.
Brittany R.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wish I could give this less than one star. I suppose the only good thing is that the smell is so pungent one spray will have you smelling like this nasty stinky stuff for a few days
Zenobia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this. I would hide then tester whenever I went to work. The smell is very musky and strong. It lingers FOREVER . It would give me a headache as soon as someone sprayed it .
Alexis E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable