Aromatic Elixir Parfum Spray for Women by Clinique 3.4 Ounce

Introduced in 1971. Fragrance notes: fresh and woodsy with oakmoss, white jasmine, chamomile and patchouli. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Aromatics Elixir is one of my all time favorite perfumes. Not many perfumes last 40+ years on the market, but this one has earned it's place as a classic. It's definitely not what's in vogue right now in the perfume industry...this is NOT a sweet, cute, fruity floral that all the perfumers are churning out by the hundreds these days. This is the world's best oakmoss, in my opinion. The spices and flowers are PERFECT. This is perfume that packs a punch; only 1 spray on my skin is a gracious plenty. That said, test it at home or out and about on errands, before heading to the office: This is a LOVE IT or HATE IT perfume! :) Bonus points for being affordable too! PS. Many perfume bloggers recommend letting your bottle age for several months/years, as it only gets better with age....
Prajakta S.
Wheeling, IL
I got this perfume because a friend recommended it. However this perfume is just not for me. It says it is relaxing in the description, but for me the jasmine in the perfume is a little overpowering. I got a headache the first time I used it and had to return the bottle. This might work for others but didnt work for me :(
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
I'm struggling on how to describe the smell of this perfume but it seems like something my grandma would wear lol. That's why I wasn't too keen on re purchasing this scent.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Alexis J.
I have bought my fair share of perfumes in my lifetime, but this is one that I promptly returned! It was a little too strong for my taste.  It is all a matter of preference, but I personally found it a little overwhelming.  I would recommend that you get a sample before committing to buying the whole bottle.
House Springs, MO
Love this it was given to me as a gift it really has a great smell that last for along time which is great I don’t have to keep spraying all day I really think the smelled stood out from a lot of others I have tried I really recommend it
Brittany R.
Irving , TX
Wish I could give this less than one star. I suppose the only good thing is that the smell is so pungent one spray will have you smelling like this nasty stinky stuff for a few days
Zenobia R.
I hate this. I would hide then tester whenever I went to work. The smell is very musky and strong. It lingers FOREVER . It would give me a headache as soon as someone sprayed it .
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Janet R.
I love Aromatic Elixir and have worn it for years. It tends to smell different on every woman so it becomes like your own personal fragrance. I have always received complements on it through the years. I have periodically tried other fragrances but always come back to this one.