Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser, URPOWER 300ml Wood Grain Ultrasonic Cool Mist Whisper-Quiet Humidifier with Color LED Lights Changing & 4 Timer Settings, Waterless Auto Shut-Off for Spa Baby uploaded by Widienne B.

BY URPOWER #67 in Aromatherapy

Cécile F.
Got a Groupon for the diffuser and a sample of essential oils. I gave it to my pregnant sister in law to help with migraine and nausea. She loves it! I’m so glad, it really helps her.
I also use it with special need kid during quiet time. I do see a difference.
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
The previous review said it all, it's a unique cute diffuser/humidifier that does its work amazingly. Different light colors and timer, turned its self instantly when the water lever is very low. Got it from amazing in a very good price. I love to use it with levender and mint essential oils. A good choice.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
I order this from amazon and the price was incredibly cheap for what I was expecting to pay. I originally ordered this because I had a bad post nasal drip and was trying anything to make it go away, this didn’t help much that I noticed. But I love using this to diffuse oils and if my skins feeling dry I like to sleep with this on overnight! The colors are also really cool.
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
Great look..great price! Love how cute it is and how cheap it is! Works so well! Super relaxing and I love the way it makes my room smell! You will not be disappointed! Super affordable and lasts so long. It is waterless and has an auto shut off which is so convenient!
Jordan W.
I am pleasantly pleased with this. I am so late on my essential oil game but this helps so much. It will last all day and I can notice a difference with it. It's quiet but powerful.
Alexandrea S.
love this diffuser!! I love that it doubles as a small humidifier, making it great for the winter months. You can add any essential oil you like, and change it as much as you want. Great settings for timers, light colors/dimmers and it turns off itself if it's running out of water. Totally worth the money I love it!
Leianna D.
Corona, CA
One of the best investments I made I have one in my daughters room and in my own it’s on every night. I recommend everyone has one of these well worth the money
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
This is a really great diffuser I Hadley recommend this one if you want a lot of oil output it can fill an entire room in just a few minutes
RaeAnna W.
Columbus, GA
Haven't purchased this yet but I've seen a friend of mines and I absolutely love it! I'm hoping to get one for Christmas 😉 #giftcrush
makayla m.
Shipman, IL
I love this. It makes my room smell so good. I also love it for the Bluetooth speaker. I love it so much. I use the lavender mostly