Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser, URPOWER 300ml Wood Grain Ultrasonic Cool Mist Whisper-Quiet Humidifier with Color LED Lights Changing & 4 Timer Settings, Waterless Auto Shut-Off for Spa Baby uploaded by Widienne B.

BY URPOWER #57 in Aromatherapy

Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
The previous review said it all, it's a unique cute diffuser/humidifier that does its work amazingly. Different light colors and timer, turned its self instantly when the water lever is very low. Got it from amazing in a very good price. I love to use it with levender and mint essential oils. A good choice.
Jordan W.
I am pleasantly pleased with this. I am so late on my essential oil game but this helps so much. It will last all day and I can notice a difference with it. It's quiet but powerful.
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
This is a really great diffuser I Hadley recommend this one if you want a lot of oil output it can fill an entire room in just a few minutes
makayla m.
Shipman, IL
I love this. It makes my room smell so good. I also love it for the Bluetooth speaker. I love it so much. I use the lavender mostly
Natalie P.
Absolutely love URPOWER everything. Their diffusers are amazing, and have helped so much with my children's allergies!
Alexandrea S.
love this diffuser!! I love that it doubles as a small humidifier, making it great for the winter months. You can add any essential oil you like, and change it as much as you want. Great settings for timers, light colors/dimmers and it turns off itself if it's running out of water. Totally worth the money I love it!
allthingsbeuuty a.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
I have never used any oil diffusers before this is my first experience of using them and I am pretty impressed. This TOMONS Wood Essential Oil Diffuser came nicely and securely packed in an elegant presentation box which I think I am keeping forever. The top bit is made with frosted glass material so it looks quite expensive even when it's off. It came with a user guide manual so it was extremely easy to set it up. It only has two controls so you don't get confused, one control is for vaporisation modes and one is for changing lights.

To set it up simply put the power cable in the allocated slot at the bottom of the diffuser and plug in but don't turn it on until it's completely ready. Next thing you need to do is pour water into the water tank, make sure the water is a little bit less than the where it's marked down to 150ml. Next is the fun part where you put your essential oil. This might be crazy for some people but I LOVE the smell of comfort washing liquid, so what I did instead of buying expensive essential oils is, I just used few drops of comfort washing liquid into the water. Once you're done, just turn the switch is on and you'll hear a beep so you know that it's on but it won't diffuse any air until you press the power sign on which on the wood bit of the diffuser. My room smells FRESHER than ever. I sleep better at night because the smell is really relaxing and you can feel the freshness.

The advantages of this diffuser are that it allows you to choose from 6 different colours and allows to change the mode of air that comes out of the diffuser. So, every colour has three matching light and vaporisation modes and you can change them by just lightly touching the power sign:

When it's gleaming light the vaporisation will be really low and soft.
When the light is soft and blinking a little, the vaporisation will come every 15 seconds.
When the light is bright, the vaporisation will be continuous.

Overall, I am extremely happy with this product. It's safe to use because when the water runs out the power goes down automatically to avoid any damage or overheating. It lasts me for more than 24 hours and I only turn it off at night or slow it down sometimes. I think I will be buying more for each room in my house!!!