by Aromatherapy Associates

All bundled up and ready to relax, our Aromatherapy 2-Pack Carrier benefits body, mind & mood with a blend of essential oils & natural ingredients. Our exclusive Aromatherapy Body Wash & Foam Bath (10 fl oz) soothes and conditions skin while our ultra-hydrating Body Lotion (6.5 fl oz) leaves skin supremely nourished. Breathe deeply for best results!

Vanilla Absolute encourages relaxation. Patchouli Essential Oil creates a sense of harmony.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aromatherapy COMFORT - VANILLA & PATCHOULI Warm & Cozy Gift Set, Aromatherapy Body Wash & Foam Bath (10 fl oz) Body Lotion (6.5 fl oz)!
Galveston, TX
I absolutely love this!! The smell is amazing and lasts on my skin for a long time! The body wash lasted me a couple months and I still have the lotion and it’s almost been 6-7 months! I highly recommend not only this line but also this fragrance!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dryness, Eczema, Itchiness