Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersAromatherapy Associates
Aromatherapy COMFORT - VANILLA & PATCHOULI Warm & Cozy Gift Set, Aromatherapy Body Wash & Foam Bath (10 fl oz) Body Lotion (65 fl oz)

by Aromatherapy Associates

All bundled up and ready to relax, our Aromatherapy 2-Pack Carrier benefits body, mind & mood with a blend of essential oils & natural ingredients. Our exclusive Aromatherapy Body Wash & Foam Bath (10 fl oz) soothes and conditions skin while our ultra-hydrating Body Lotion (6.5 fl oz) leaves skin supremely nourished. Breathe deeply for best results!

Vanilla Absolute encourages relaxation. Patchouli Essential Oil creates a sense of harmony.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aromatherapy COMFORT - VANILLA & PATCHOULI Warm & Cozy Gift Set, Aromatherapy Body Wash & Foam Bath (10 fl oz) Body Lotion (6.5 fl oz)!
San Diego , CA
Aromatherapy COMFORT - VANILLA & PATCHOULI Warm & Cozy Gift Set, Aromatherapy Body Wash & Foam Bath (10 fl oz) Body Lotion (6.5 fl oz) uploaded by Janny L.
Purchased at: Macy's
Súper bueno crema para el cuerpo me encanto con un aroma extraordinario me queda muy rica la piel cuando me lo pongo y el jabón de baño espectacular también
Stafford, VA
I use this scent in bath products occasionally, mostly use the pillow mist. This scent smells so good and comforting! It definitely helps to wind down after a busy day, and is a neutral scent that can be used by anyone!
Missouri City, TX
I absolutely love this!! The smell is amazing and lasts on my skin for a long time! The body wash lasted me a couple months and I still have the lotion and it’s almost been 6-7 months! I highly recommend not only this line but also this fragrance!
Lima
Aromatherapy COMFORT - VANILLA & PATCHOULI Warm & Cozy Gift Set, Aromatherapy Body Wash & Foam Bath (10 fl oz) Body Lotion (6.5 fl oz) uploaded by Cynthia M.
Me encanta este producto, realmente deja la piel suave y con un arma espectacular. Lo recomiendo

Looking for your answer?