BeautySkinBath & BodyAura Cacia
Aromatherapy Bubble Bath - Comforting Geranium

Aromatherapy Bubble Bath - Comforting Geranium

by Aura Cacia

Enjoy a luxurious, comforting bath with Aura Cacia's Comforting Geranium Bubble Bath! Featuring geranium, rose and lavender oils combined with rosemary, lemon balm and camel grass extracts, this SLS-free formula fills up your tub with tons of bubbles.

What does this product smell like? I'd love to know!
Start your review of Aromatherapy Bubble Bath - Comforting Geranium!
Elisabeth C.
Oceanside , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aromatherapy Bubble Bath - Comforting Geranium uploaded by Elisabeth C.
I love this bubble bath the smell of lavender to the way the bubbles stay for a long period of time the aroma therapy is so relaxing everytime I take a bubble bath with this I sleep like a baby its affordable and I would totally recommend!
Lynn T.
Issaquah, WA
The entire Aura Cacia brand is amazing, and affordable. They aren't all natural, but they come pretty close to it using a lot of plant extract and oils. Wonderful smelling and makes your skin super soft!
Luli R.
Wake Forest, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Bubbles and lavender- perfect combination for a relaxing bath.. I wish it would last longer though
Silkya D.
York, PA
I love this for my kid's as a soothing claiming bubble bath. I like how their citric acid is non GMO but hate how it's not yet verified. I like the smell and how its free of synthetic colors and fragrances and tested and verified for purity and the best part no animal testing
Dermatologist U.
Kiev, Kiev
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Aromatherapy Bubble Bath - Comforting Geranium uploaded by Dermatologist U.
I have a Relaxing Lavender bubble bath from Aura Cacia and I love it- if foams well, has a great lavender non-chemical smell, contains essential oils and doesn't contain synthetic colours or fragrances:)))
Samantha G.
Windsor, ON
This is a really great product and I know a lot of people who love using it!
This is a really great product and I know a lot of people who love using it!