Aromatherapy Body Cream

by Aromatherapy

Ultra-rich, ultra-pampering body cream deeply nourishes skin with protective 24-hour moisture, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils soothes body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aromatherapy Body Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Kortney  U.
Aromatherapy Body Cream uploaded by Kortney  U.
This stuff smells so good!l like omg and it has a like tingly feeling when you apply it to your body like ouuuu it feels good! I love Eucalyptus mint ahhh like so refreshing! 🍃
Brianna  P.
Terre Haute, IN
This brands products smell amazing, feels so soft on, hydrates like no other lotion brand. Your skin just feels so much more healthy and knew what it was missing, hello?.. Aromatherapy. As a matter of fact I just got out of the bath and had to take a minute to laver this stuff all over my body because that's how much I love it. Makes my skin feel so soft and healthy. I'm 100% all smiles, and I'm sure my boyfriend enjoys it too. Lol I have the stress bath wash/foam so I use that in the bath and lotion up with the stress or sensual lotion. I love both smells and am glad I made the wise choice to purchase them from Bath N Body. Still interested in trying the focus, relax, and sleep bath foams/lotions/mists/etc. products from them. #BathNBodyWorks
adrienne B.
Twelve Mile, IN
I have the lavender and vanilla and I do love the smell and feel but I just saw that there are parabens in all my Bath & Body lotions!😫
Cassie B.
Clifton Park, NY
I use the lavender scent, and it is the only lotion I will ever use. So soft without being overly greasy. And it smells amazing!
Ruth G.
Mason, OH
Love all of the aromatherapy body creams. They are always very moisturizing, pleasantly scented and leave my skin feeling soft and fresh
caroline M.
Marysville
I love everything aromatherapy. The stress relief is my absolute favorite. The eucalyptus and mint smell is delightful!
Celine D.
This product is great for dry skin, it feels like silk on your skin and hydrating. Gentle butter like cream. Wish i could get a bigger bottle of it. Definitely recommend to everyone for any type of weather in

Looking for your answer?