Aromatherapy Associates Lotion 300ml

by Aromatherapy Associates

Convert Dry Patches Into Smooth Zones Skin shouldn't look or feel like leather. That's what handbags are for. This refreshing lotion for hands and body, contains pure essential oils to soften and moisturize every inch of skin. The balancing and refreshing aroma calms and soothes afflicted areas. Ideal for body and hands. Moisturizing complex overcomes dryness Rejuvenating aroma calms Therapeutic oils nourish skin Especially Suited For: All skin types. Essential Elements: Natural therapeutic oils detoxify and uplift. Aromatherapy works to improve physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aromatherapy Associates Lotion 300ml!
How would you rate this product?
Aromatherapy Associates Lotion 300ml uploaded by Michelle M.
I use this lavender and ylang ylang lotion every night to help me relax and drift into a sweet sleep. The scent is not overpowering. The light, non- sticky formula is moisturizing. I use it on my arms, hands and chest.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines