by Aromatherapy Associates

The Aromatherapy Associates Essential Skincare Rose Skin Tonic is made from 100% damask rose water. Renowned for its beautifying properties it will tone revitalise and cool your skin. This adorably effective tonic contains a rich blend of rose oil and damask rose to nourish your skin and leave it soft and smooth to the touch. Aromatherapy Associates Essential Skincare Rose Skin Tonic works especially well on dry delicate mature or over-reactive skin. Directions of use: Apply to cotton pads and use to remove Renew Rose Cleanser. Refresh your skin before make-up. Use as a facial spritz or an instant cool down. Please note: For adults only and keep out of reach of children. Once opened this product is best used within 6 months.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aromatherapy Associates Essential Skincare Rose Skin Tonic (200ml)!
Buckinghamshire
This product smells absolutely amazing, like a concoction of rose petals. I originally got sent a tester by a beauty subscription box and after finishing the sample, I immediately purchased a full sized version of the product. I like to use this on my face after I have taken my makeup off, as sometimes my makeup wipes can leave me feeling a bit sticky and hot and bothered. This tonic cools down my skin and leaves me feeling so fresh and clean. I have also noticed that my skin is clearer since using this product. I sometimes use it with the cleanser that Aromatherapy Associates released and I love the combination of these two products. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for something to make their skin feel more fresh and clean before bed and first thing in the morning.
Combination / Dullness, Redness / Dark Circles