Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel

by Aromatherapy Associates

Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel-5.07 oz. Attention Muscles: Relax A day in the garden, on the field or at the computer can leave muscles feeling fatigued and sore. De-Stress Muscle Gel is perfect for before or after any physical activity. The gel calms and soothes sore areas and helps to work out knots. Soothes muscles before and after exercise Relieves muscle soreness and fatigue Great for winter sports Especially Suited For: All skin types. Essential Elements: Expertly formulated with effective pure essential oils of rosemary, black pepper and ginger, and aromatic waters.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel!
New braunfels, TX
My lower back has been killing me lately and trying this product worked wonders! I normally use asper cream but this just knocks them out of the water! I feel so much better !!
Puffiness
I received this gel in a monthly subscription box. I love the way it smells! The blend of rosemary and lavender are amazing. Not to mention that it relaxes your muscles and your mind! I would definitely recommend this moisturizer for anyone!
Dry / Dullness, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
This stuff is amazing. It's the only gel I've used that actually does what it says and relieves pain in my back muscles. I woke up the next day without back pain and was absolutely amazed.
Dry, Sensitive / Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Morrisdale, PA
Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel uploaded by Amber B.
Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel uploaded by Amber B.
So I tried this product this morning because I was having a lot of muscle pain in my calves. It really works and I have use a lot of different kinds of muscle creams and gels before and they haven't really worked. But this distress muscle gel really works the only complaint that I would have with this muscle gel would be it does have a very overpowering scent of Rosemary which kind of makes me sneeze but other than that it does work is a very good product to try especially if you suffer from charlie horses really bad muscle cramps even tense muscles it really really helps.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
San Miguel, CA
hands down to the best cream ever ! seriously the best! I got this in my FabFitFun box in May/June I don’t remember . omg this is like a magic cream. my leg hurt so much from standing all day and I had asked my lil brother if he could massage me and when he did I literally knocked out in 15 minutes . it does relax your muscles so much and the next day you wake up sore but with this , you won’t feel any sore as if you weren’t standing all day the night before ! I think this cost $32-38 but it’s literally worth the money and will buy when it runs out! the smell is so good . Perfect when you’re fresh out the shower . put some candles and rub this cream all over your muscles and get into pj and relax . THIS IS WORTH GOLD!
Combination / Acne, Redness, Uneven Skin Tone
Cedar Park
Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel uploaded by Jackie H.
Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel uploaded by Jackie H.
I received this in my June 2018 FabFitFun box. Honestly, I was disappointed I got this over the other two options available. However, after using it, I am hooked. It feels great, and isn't greasy or oily. The smell alone decreases stress levels. This is a product that I didn’t know I needed, and will now always keep massage gels around. It is vegan and cruelty free.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Franklin, VT
I love the lavender scent from this gel, it does de-stress me just from that. I have arthritis in my neck and have since I was very young, so I’m always sore there. This is nice to put on before getting dressed in the morning because it dries so quickly but actually does soothe my muscles a little bit, especially if I massage it in for a second. Although it’s not great to massage with because it dries in seconds, get an oil and massage with that, wipe it off and then apply this for lasting effect of the soothing quality.
Dry / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Marietta, GA
I received this in my FabFitFun Summer 2018 box. I have actually used this brand before, because we use them at the spa I work for. This gel is nice for sore muscles, I love the smell, and the warming sensation. The only thing I don't like is that you can't really massage it in well, because it dries so quickly. But that's a good thing if you need quick relief in an area and don't have time to massage. If my boyfriend massages my shoulders, I'll have him use a massage cream first, then apply this at the end.
Sensitive / Redness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Rockville, MD
I received this product in my FabFitFun Summer 2018 box. The packaging is very nice! The product itself is great. Smells of lovely lavender. I’m taking off a star because although it is exactly advertised as a gel, I wish it was a little more lotion or oil. Once you rub it in it dries right away and doesn’t make for a good rub.
Combination / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity / Dark Circles
Bridge City, TX
This stuff is amazing! I received this product in my FabFitFun Summer Box and I’m hooked. I had a slightly pulled a muscle in my shoulder and this muscle gel is really doing a great job of soothing away the pain. It provides a touch of warmth and the scent is wonderful. Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Fine Lines