BY AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES

Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel-5.07 oz. Attention Muscles: Relax A day in the garden, on the field or at the computer can leave muscles feeling fatigued and sore. De-Stress Muscle Gel is perfect for before or after any physical activity. The gel calms and soothes sore areas and helps to work out knots. Soothes muscles before and after exercise Relieves muscle soreness and fatigue Great for winter sports Especially Suited For: All skin types. Essential Elements: Expertly formulated with effective pure essential oils of rosemary, black pepper and ginger, and aromatic waters. see more...

Amber R.
Hyde, PA
So I tried this product this morning because I was having a lot of muscle pain in my calves. It really works and I have use a lot of different kinds of muscle creams and gels before and they haven't really worked. But this distress muscle gel really works the only complaint that I would have with this muscle gel would be it does have a very overpowering scent of Rosemary which kind of makes me sneeze but other than that it does work is a very good product to try especially if you suffer from charlie horses really bad muscle cramps even tense muscles it really really helps.
Jackie H.
Cedar Park
I received this in my June 2018 FabFitFun box. Honestly, I was disappointed I got this over the other two options available. However, after using it, I am hooked. It feels great, and isn't greasy or oily. The smell alone decreases stress levels. This is a product that I didn’t know I needed, and will now always keep massage gels around. It is vegan and cruelty free.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
I received this product in my FabFitFun Summer 2018 box. The packaging is very nice! The product itself is great. Smells of lovely lavender. I’m taking off a star because although it is exactly advertised as a gel, I wish it was a little more lotion or oil. Once you rub it in it dries right away and doesn’t make for a good rub.
Thazin L.
I like the smell. It’s mostly lavender with a subtle hint of black pepper. The gel could have more of a sensation though, not much impact on my sore muscles. I have a really tense upper shoulder/neck area so I as excited to receive this from a fabfitfun box. I mostly use this for smell rather than massage purposes. Packaging is cute tho
Paula P.
Bridge City
This stuff is amazing! I received this product in my FabFitFun Summer Box and I’m hooked. I had a slightly pulled a muscle in my shoulder and this muscle gel is really doing a great job of soothing away the pain. It provides a touch of warmth and the scent is wonderful. Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel
Tiffany B.
E Wenatchee, WA
This is my favorite muscle gel ever! It smells great and works as soon as it touches your skin. The smell is so relaxing as well. I work out a lot so a relaxing muscle gel is a must have. This one is quite a bit more than what I like to spend but I will most likely spoil myself and buy it again when I run out.
Katy M.
st. louis park
I got this in the summer Fab Fit Fun box and I’m loving it. I have been using this in my neck, where I hold a lot on tension. It has truly helped my relax more and release the tight muscles. I put it on my neck before I go to bed and sleep much better through the night. I would totally buy this product again
Ryan M.
Philadelphia
This gel is amazing. Not only does it feel wonderful on my skin, and helps me really get into those sore shoulder and back muscles, but the fragrance is unlike anything I’ve ever smelled. Just opening this cap and getting my first whiff of this magical gel automatically makes me feel more relaxed and calm.
Pamela S.
Taylors
I love this! It works so well for those aches and pains from toting kids and their stuff around daily. The scent is nice as well. It isn’t the traditional menthol smell. It’s lavender which is nice. Even works well for my husband’s shoulders after therapy.
Tamaran B.
marion, AL
I received this product in my FabFitFun Summer 2018 box. The packaging is very nice!  It absorbs nicely into skin leaving no stickiness. With regular use it has helped ease the tension in my shoulders/neck area and it has quite a lovely relaxing smell. I've slept better since using this. I will make this a regal purchase