BY AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Override Aches With Ahh The de-stressing shower oil washes away back, muscle, neck and shoulder aches and relieves tired, overworked limbs. The all natural oils transform any bath or shower into the ultimate therapeutic experience. Mix in a few deep breathes and be on the way to feeling heavenly. Relaxes and de-stresses exhausted limbs Therapeutic aromas calm Relieves aches and pains Especially Suited For: All skin types. Essential Elements: Highly effective and powerful blend, with therapeutic levels of lavender, rosemary and ginger essential oils. see more...

Review (1)
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I was a bit skeptical about this product at first because I thought it would pretty much be like everything else on the market. I've been holding so much tension and stress in my shoulders and neck area which has caused me lots of migraines and issues lately. This stuff not only clears your sinuses it seriously is magical. I received in my Petit Vour subscription box, and I will be purchasing this product for myself, and as a gift for family members because i want to share this bottle of relief! I seriously felt so relaxed and my muscles and neck felt amazing after rubbing it one them. I cannot wait to try others and different products from this brand!