Aromatherapeutic Argan Oil Coconut Acure Organics 1 oz Oil uploaded by Gabriela P.

BY ACURE

Aromatherapeutic Argan Oil Coconut by Acure Organics 1 oz Oil Aromatherapeutic Argan Oil Coconut 1 oz Oil A true skin SUPER FOOD Incredibly rich in vitamin E essential fatty acids and proteins argan oil helps fight lines repair imperfections minimize scars stretch marks all while restoring texture elasticity and tone. Lightweight and easily absorbed while the delicious aroma of coconut sweeps you away Features Vegan Gluten Free Sulfate Free Paraben Free Phthalate Free Cruelty Free Petroleum Free PEG Free Synthetic Fragrance Free Silicone Free Wont Clog Pores 100 Biodegradable Directions Our argan oil is 5 products in 1. Use it as a Repairing facial serum Body decollete massage oil Hair serum Hand cuticle repair Soothes dry elbows heels Other Ingredients Certified Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan Oil) Organic Coconut Flavor Oil Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

sixpence e.
I’ve been using this product for two years now and I tend to like it more in the summer after sun. I am sure for thicker hair types it is great all year round but it is just too heavy for my hair in the winter. Great coconut smell too!
Becky B.
I'm a skeptic but NOT about this! I love this product. It makes my winter skin feel moisturized and not itchy. I love the smell and I love how it goes on....the oils rub in and you don't feel greasy. Highly recommend this!
Jess L.
Smells amazing and natural. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and very hydrated. I have very sensitive skin and usually use coconut oil but wanted to try something that's more beneficial for my skin yet still natural. I'll be using this every single morning and night!
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I use this religiously on every part of my hair and face ! My skin has never looked better. It doesn't break me out or make me to oily
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
I use this everyday on my face before I go to bed. It leaves my face nice and soft. I love this oil. It smells so good as well.
Gabriela P.
Glenview, IL
This product is permitted for low poo. The fragrance it's not amazing but not to bad. It's for dry hair because it's very oil
Myriam S.
Dallas, TX
I just started using this product not long ago and I already see results in my skin! And the smell is amazing too!
Kimberly S.
One of my favorites by far! I use argan oil daily and this was the best scent by far! I could still smell it in my hair hours later. Highly recommend!
breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this worth it ?
Erin K.
Portland, OR
I've had my eye on this for a while, who has tried it and is it worth the $?