Aromaland - Simplicity Natural Aromatherapy Candle Diffuser with Purifying Blend

BY AROMALAND #36 in Diffusers

Enhance and beautify your life with the joys of genuine Aromatherapy! Effective as well as esthetic, this aromatherapy diffuser is a great way to enjoy the benefits of Essential Oils. Use it as a healing tool, room freshener, deodorizer or incense alternative. Easy to use and affordable, they make great gifts. If you don't have one yet this is the perfect time to get one of the best models available from Aromaland! Made from fired New Mexico red clay. Fully glazed. 5 high, with extra large diffusion bowl. Includes a tea light candle and a Aromaland Essential Oil Blend. see more...

Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
I actually have a warmer one too and use it ALLOT LOVE to just light a tea candle and watch the oils begin to boil and spread there scents all around just beautiful :)
jacqui m.
Northpoint, PA
Makes the house smell great. I have three dogs and you would never know it to walk in my house.
Laura B.
Dawsonville, GA
I am so obsesssed with my diffuser its not even funny!!! stuffy nose?? toss a few drops of Clear My Head or eucalyptus essential oils in there and you'll be cleared up in no time!!! Great product
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Decorator Expert
How well does this diffuser work? I just started using the Do terra oils and I am looking for a good diffuser to diffuse my oils in.