BY AROMAFLORIA

Launched by the design house of Aromafloria in Aroma Remedy by Aromafloria for Men and Women posesses a blend of: Formulated with Aromatherapeutic Essential Oils Medicinal Herbals and Exotic Botanicals. Lavender - Soothes and Relaxes Chamomile - Calms And Rejuvenates Sage - Relieves Mental Fatigue Eco Friendly Products 100% Wind Powered Green E Certified. It is recommended for wear. see more...

Emily M.
Miami, OK
Wonderful. Not Overwhelming With The Scent, As With Some Similar Products.
Really enjoyed my bath, using these salts. Pleasant aroma and the salt in the bath water did feel like it contributed to my pleasant experience. I recommend this product
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
I love soaking away a long day when I use tgese spa salts. I always feel calmer and more centered. It doesnt dry out my skin and I can use it everyday if I choose to. Its a wonderful product.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I enjoy using any type of bath salts or soak when taking a bath. It makes it so much more relaxing. These smell nice and you only a need a little bit.
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tea ttee is amazing for your mind and body very relaxing and also a natural bug repellant.