BY AROMAFLORIA

Herbal Therapy Ocean Mineral Bath Salts with Eucalyptus, Peppermint & Lemongrass. 100% Natural Muscle Soak soothes sore muscles and restores a sense of well being. Eucalyptus ..... Relieves Aches and Pains Peppermint ..... Soothes Muscle Fatigue Lemongrass ..... Combats Exhaustion Biodegradable Paraben Free Phlalate Free Not Tested on Animals Reuse, Recycle, Replace ; see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Ashontee C.
Statesboro, GA
Omg I love this stuff. It is sort of on the expensive side but it is truly worth it , it leaves your skin feeling soft and it smells wonderful . I recommend this to everyone , who wants soft beautiful skin
Laura L.
I absolutely love Aromafloria's Mineral Bath Salts. They smell amazing and work like a dream. I love the muscle relaxing bath salts because it really eases muscle tension. Overall, I highly recommend.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
Sort of expensive but I guess it's worth it if you want to pamper yourself. I like the scent and it relaxes my entire body.
Maranda C.
Expensive but this stuff is amazing consider soaking in a bath of this and then taking a regular shower afterwards
kristin g.
This is the best massage oil I have used. It smells great and not too greasy. Usein hot tub with jets on. Helps with sore muscles, moisturizes, great aromatherapy.
Amber O.
Travelers Rst, SC
This is awesome! When I get out of the bath I feel like a brand new person! It makes your skin so soft!
Emily B.
Athens, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this ok with sensitive skin ?