AROMACHOLOGY Exotic & Spicy 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by April F.

BY AROMACHOLOGY

This exotic fragrance draws those who are enamored by the seductive glamour of Marilyn Monroe. You ooze sexy, sultry confidence. You gravitate to the fiery allure of life, which is translated into your love of clothing and perfumes that turn heads. The epitome of an extrovert, you have a natural ability to entertain others with your outgoing nature and a constant sparkling glow. You are dynamic, confident, and strong, which is a key ingredient to your success. Like this striking perfume, your personality is full-bodied with a kick of spice! Notes: Nutmeg, Honeysuckle, Orange Blossom, Ginger, Black Pepper, Musk. Style: Seductive. Alluring. Dramatic. see more...

Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this as a sample so I have a small roll-on. I really like this, especially to keep in my purse. It does have what I would describe as a sort of "old lady" smell to it, but I still love it. It is very sexy and when I roll it onto my wrists and behind my ears I love smelling it- although for me it does not last that long. I wouldn't purchase the full one due to the high price.
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
The aromachology exotic and spicy perfume spray has a delectable scent. My boyfriend wears it all the time and it lasts all day. It's on the higher end of price but a great value. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Brandy P.
I received this in my ipsy bag. At first smell, it wasn't something I thought I would normally wear, but after wearing once, I changed my mind. I love the exotic and spicy scent that seems to warm and soften once on the skin.
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
This is an older person spray because the smell is so strong and not fruity or fresh at all but I absolutely loved the presentation
Matisse C.
Jupiter, FL
I love the smell!! It sticks on you for a long time!! And I love the design of the bottle!! 5/5 stars
Briana s.
Alameda, CA
I loved this smell. Very spicy, as it claims. Similar to something like black opium :)
Alleah H.
I absolutely love this smell smell smell so much much much you must must must have
Amber P.
Regina , SK
This is one of my favourite perfumes ever I adore the scent. The spice smell is so yummy I find it incredibly sexy and good smelling. I got a roll on in my Ipsy bag and I really want a bottle I just find it rather expensive !! But I feel it’s worth it. I will be ordering it in the future!!
Sophie P.
Love this, one of my favourites. The scent lasts for a long time, even in really hot, humid places. This scent I love because it's slightly spicy yet smells of exotic fruits. It's really unique and I would love to pick up another bottle sometime..
Jenny f.
This scent is just a little too sweet, and too "spicy". It lasts very long, and just one drop could be so overwhelming. It definitely is a nice scent, but it SO strong
Rosyele c.
Simonésia
Adoraria experimentar,parece ser maravilhoso
Amanda K.
What is the fragrance of This?
Courtney  W.
the description seems like it would be too bold of a scent for me. does it really smell spicy

Sephora