BY AROMACHOLOGY

This exotic fragrance draws those who are enamored by the seductive glamour of Marilyn Monroe. You ooze sexy, sultry confidence. You gravitate to the fiery allure of life, which is translated into your love of clothing and perfumes that turn heads. The epitome of an extrovert, you have a natural ability to entertain others with your outgoing nature and a constant sparkling glow. You are dynamic, confident, and strong, which is a key ingredient to your success. Like this striking perfume, your personality is full-bodied with a kick of spice! Notes: Nutmeg, Honeysuckle, Orange Blossom, Ginger, Black Pepper, Musk. Style: Seductive. Alluring. Dramatic. see more...

Buy on Amazon
amanda R.
amanda R.
I received a sample size, in roller ball form in this fragrance from a subscription service. I like the scent very much, perfect for the fall and winter. I have a lot of sweet and strong smelling perfumes but nothing like the Exotic and Spicy. I would recommend this perfume.
April F.
April F.
Derry, PA
I received a sample of aromachology's Exotic and Spicy fragrance in my October Glam Bag from Ipsy! I absolutely love this fragrance!! The smell of nutmeg, black pepper and honeysuckle gives you a wonderful smell without being overpowering!!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is just not for me. I hate to say this but this is the only way I can describe it.... it smells like something my grandmother would wear. matter of fact the first time I wore it my daughter informed me that I smelled like an old lady.
Krystle  R.
Krystle R.
Indianapolis, IN
Received a sample size of the perfume in an Ipsy bag. Absolutely in love with this warm/ exotic smell. I love this perfume
johannah S.
johannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this sample in my November Glambag from Ipsy and have to say spells amazing. Has a nice scent not strong at all.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Received this as a sample through birch box and loved the smell! I ended up ordering a few bottles!!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a roll-on sample of this once upon a time. At first, I didn't really like it. But I decided to give it another shot, and it's growing on me. The scent is warm and cozy. It does have a nice spice to it, but it's not overpowering. It's definitely more of a fall/winter scent. I like it. It's not something I reach for often, but it does smell nice.