Aroma Naturals Soy VegePure Travel Candle uploaded by Abby S.

BY AROMA NATURALS

Aroma Naturals Soy VegePure Travel Candle Ambiance Orange and Lemongrass Description: Pure and Natural Genuine Aromatherapy Pure Essential Oils 100% Plant Aromas Allergy Friendly Natural Cotton Wicks - No Lead Small Soy to Go Tin Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aroma Naturals Soy VegePure Travel Candle Ambiance Orange and Lemongrass Directions Burn in proper holder. Keep wax pool free of debris. Stop burning when 1/2 unmelted wax remains. Trim wick to 1/4 each time candle is lit to prevent smoking. Approx burn time 15 hours Warnings Burn within sight Keep away from children and pets Keep away from things that catch fire Do not leave unattended! Lead-free cotton wicks.

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
I have the lavender 'tranquility', orange and lemon grass 'ambiance' and the juniper, spruce and bail 'fresh forest' one. I love them all! Fresh forest smells like trees obviously with some peppermint in there. Perfect for the holidays. Lavender smells amazing, it isn't too over powering of a lavender small. The orange lemon grass one is my ultimate favorite. It smells sweet and my husband and I have concluded it smells like fruit loops cereal for some reason! All of these candles are 100% natural soy and allergy friendly. They also contain 100% plant aromas, made with essential oils and use natural cotton

wicks. They burn pretty slowly as well which is really nice
Abby S.
Abby S.
Lovely candles! I purchased 2 'Meditations' which is Patchouli & Frankincense. They smell really clean and light- not at all overly patchouli or overtly strong. Very nice and refreshing- soothing! They last a long time for their size, but are a tad small. I love that they are soy and come with a lid, too. The wax is soft and easy to scrape down from the sides and the candle doesn't get very hot (the tin) nor does the wax. Overall, I'm very pleased!
Lexi l.
Lexi l.
Harrisburg, PA
Love these candles, burn so well and last longing! I love having a built in lid and the scents are lovely. No cons here!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Loxahatchee, FL
I love these soy candles. They smell great and last for such a long time! I have one in each room of my house!
East Boston, MA
This has such a nice scent I love lavender and it really is calming and relaxes you
East Boston, MA
I love these candles they are so nice they last a long time and all smell so good I love them
PRISCILA F.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
I love these candles they are so nice they last a long time, I enjoy all the time
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
These soy candles are fabulous I very much like the lavender one its extremely peaceful but this one is also very soothing :)
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
England
Really nice scent, relaxes you so much especially nice when having a long bubble bath