Aroma Naturals, Soy Vegepure, Soy Pillar Candle, Ambiance, Orange & Lemongrass, 3 in x 3.5 in

BY AROMA NATURALS

Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Stanford, Ky
Good brand but this particular scent was not my favorite. But everyones different
Adrianne O.
Adrianne O.
This candle smells fantastic! And I reuse the tin it comes in for storage. I love that you can smell it across the entire house!!
Amber G.
Amber G.
East Palatka, FL
This candle smells amazing! I love the little tin that it is in. It makes it very convenient for traveling. The scent is mood lifting and energizing. I would recommend this to anyone who loves candles!
Crystal O.
I love all natural products, and I'm intrigued by these ingredients! I'm always looking for candles that are portable
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
I do love the aroma candles left whenever I have the opportunity I buy to give a touch of elegance to the house and nice and relaxing Oromo
my husband likes the house smell good and I like these candles with a pleasant aroma and is not very scandalous
Crystal O.
Does this company have different aromas as well?