Aroma Naturals, Soy Vegepure, Soy Pillar Candle, Ambiance, Orange & Lemongrass, 3 in x 3.5 in

BY AROMA NATURALS

• Does this company have different aromas as well?3 Answers
Amber G.
East Palatka, FL
This candle smells amazing! I love the little tin that it is in. It makes it very convenient for traveling. The scent is mood lifting and energizing. I would recommend this to anyone who loves candles!
Adrianne O.
This candle smells fantastic! And I reuse the tin it comes in for storage. I love that you can smell it across the entire house!!
Crystal O.
I love all natural products, and I'm intrigued by these ingredients! I'm always looking for candles that are portable
Courtney P.
Somerset, KY
Good brand but this particular scent was not my favorite. But everyones different
Nancy R.
I do love the aroma candles left whenever I have the opportunity I buy to give a touch of elegance to the house and nice and relaxing Oromo
my husband likes the house smell good and I like these candles with a pleasant aroma and is not very scandalous
Crystal O.
Does this company have different aromas as well?