BY AROMA NATURALS

Aroma Naturals Pillar Candle Ambiance Lemon 2.5 inches x 4 inches

Buy on Vitamin...
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
It never hurts to put scented candles at home give peace and tranquility much energy ....
These are very natural and smell great. They last for a fairly long time as well!
Michelle b.
Columbus, OH
I love candles. These candles burn for a long time and they smell really good. I also love that I can often get them as a bargain.
Ally c.
Whitehall , Pa
These candles burn for a while and I can usually find coupons for them online which makes me purchase them even more than others.
Shelby B.
Love these candles!! I want more!" Such a fresh scent in your house leaves it smelling like fresh squeezed lemons!
Not a huge fan of the lemon... Seems a little too much like the smell of cleaning solutions instead of lovely scented candles..
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Really nice smelling natural candles there great and last long though candles usually do
christina m.
East Boston, MA
These natural aroma candles are really great and smell amazing too I love them
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
I am obsessed with candles over all but I love to purchase Aroma Naturals Pillar Candles! They smell so good and fill up my home.