Aroma Naturals - Peace Ruby Holiday Soy VegePure Small Travel Tin Eco-Candle Orange, Clove and Cinnamon uploaded by Anngele V.

BY AROMA NATURALS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Anngele V.
Tigard, OR
I received this candle as a gift from my MIL as an impromptu gift after I exclaimed I was inthralled with that scent!! It's got to made of pure essential oils, it's highly scented and smells fantastic simply open in the room. I sit next to it in my favorite chair and enjoy the scent without ever burning it. I believe these are quite expensive but I also believe that they are completely worth the purchase! Love these!