BY AROMA NATURALS

A revitalizing blend, sweet and radiant Orange is combined with refreshing, energetic Lemongrass to cheer and uplift your spirits. Our artisan-style handcrafted candles were founded on the belief that Pure Plant and Flower Aromas enhance our well-being, and are a vital pathway to a healthy lifestyle. Today, we still produce in small batches, with only food-grade waxes 100% Pure Essential Oils and Pure Plant Aromas with natural all-cotton wicks. Aroma Naturals candles burn cleaner and have natural, delicate allergy friendly aromas that are as functional and therapeutic, as they are beautiful., energetic Lemongrass. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole C.
Walworth, WI
Candles smelled good and lasted a long time. Would definitely recommend this candle for all your candle holders. The smell was amazing and lasted a long time in the house even after it was not burning.
Ambir M.
This is a lovely unique oil diffuser -
The worksmanship s great - Makes a lovely gift when paired with scented oil
and tea lght - Would definitely purchase again
Gustavo T.
7 tubwreck dr, Dover
This candles smell so good! I puted in my bathroom and I can feel the smell from my bedroom! I loved!
Dawn B.
I loved the smell of these candles. The smell lasted in the room even after I blew it out.
Endi D.
Las Vegas, NV
Con lo que me encantan las velas aromáticas las probare aver que tal huele mi casa :)
Aubrey C.
Roanoke, VA
This smells amazing. I absolutely love it and will definitely repurchase it.
Ayla R.