BY AROMA

Aroma gourmet kettle has 4 digital settings that let you set the right temperature for tea and other beverages. The unique intellitemp display shows accurate temperature readings in spectrum illumination that changes color to indicate the temperature. It has digital controls and it automatically shuts off to save energy. The cordless electric kettle comes with 4 keep-warm settings that efficiently maintain the ideal temperature for up to 20 minutes. Its view window lets you see what's inside and its lid locks in place. It's made of stainless steel with a brushed finish that resists rust and has an ergonomically-designed handle for... see more...

• Most efficient kettle ever. Does anyone else have one?2 Answers
Michael H.
York, PA
I bought this for my mom because the new Keurig for some reason only produces 6 ounces of water at a time. It's a life saver! She loves to take tea and flavored coffee and other stuff to work that requires hot water to mix and this thing heats water in no time at all!
Emily G.
Bristol, WI
I got this as a gift and I absolutely love it. I drink a lot of tea and this handy little gadget allows me to set the perfect temperature and it shuts itself off. I use it a couple times a day, and it heats up the water quickly.
Happy P.
Goose Creek, SC
I am a tea drinker and this kettle does such a great job of heating me up some water without worrying about forgetting a pot on the stove!
Laura P.
I love making tea with this! somehow managed to break mine, so I have to replace it, but when I had it I used it several times a day.
Liza P.
sunrise
I have had one similar to this one and it worked great over the years but it started to rust a little on the inside.
Marcela Q.
Entiat , Wa
This is so perfect I love it. This is so easy to use and so practical I can make tea so easy now!!
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Love that its cordless, and that you can set your temperature also that it shuts off it self.
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
Most efficient kettle ever. Does anyone else have one?