Aroma Digital Rice Cooker - Stainless Steel (20 cups)

by Aroma

#1 in Rice Cookers

Make restaurant-quality rice in your own kitchen with the aroma 20-cup digital rice cooker in stainless steel. it features a non-stick coating, a digital control for white or brown rice, steam cook 15-hour delay and chime to indicate when cooking is done. it includes a steam tray, measuring cup and rice paddle for cooking convenience. the removable water reservoir is dishwasher safe.

Was wondering what the best way to clean this product is? Are there products that are considered safe for the material of the inner top lid?
Which pressure cooker is the best and easy to use. The old fashion with the little cap is hard for me to use. I am forgetful sometimes.
How well does this product work , no problems? Worth the money ?
Start your review of Aroma Digital Rice Cooker - Stainless Steel (20 cups)!
I have a slightly older model and I think mine is the 8 cup version but it works just the same. Makes rice very well, but I have to add twice the amount of water that it requires otherwise the rice doesn't get cooked. I like that it has a steamer in it too - comes in handy! Great cooker for the price!
Organic, No Special Diet
Revere, MA
Easy to use and definitely works really well considering the affordability. Has lasted us almost two years through hundreds of cups of rice. Wish it was a bit easier to take off the inner lid to clean. Would recommend still, has worked really well.
Warner Robins, GA
I thought my hubby was cray when he wanted this but IM IN LOVE. I didn't think we needed this because you can just do rice on the stove top but I have seen the light! We do a lot of rice, almost every night with dinner and this makes things s easy. You dump the rice in, put the water in and hit start. No need to watch it so stir or anything. If you have the room for it in the kitchen or you have storage for it when your not using it I highly recommend getting this! (It does quinoa too!)
Vegetarian
Sheboygan, WI
This is the only way I can make the perfect rice. It's easy to use and clean. I love that it's as simple as pressing a button and walking away. I don't have to worry about forgetting it and if I do it has a keep warm setting that it automatically goes to when it's done.
No Special Diet
Katy, TX
siempre quise comprar una arrozera hasta que mi esposo me decidio comprar esa en mi casa solo somos dos personas lo cual se me dificulta que el arroz quede perfecto ya que siempre solo necesito cocinar en pocas cantidades aun cuando estoy acostumbrada hacer de comer para varias personas, el aparato sirve muy bien ademas de ser arrozera tambien la e usado como slow cooker y es fabulosa hasta e cocinado frijoles y quedan super ricos y suaves y no me tengo que preocupar por estar checando la comida a cada rato o estar pegada en la estufa para evitar que se me queme la comida,  el arroz queda super suavecito, recomiendo la arrozera para cualquier persona en especial alas que apenas van empezando en el mundo de la cocina o personas que no tienen mucho tiempo para cocinar esta arrocera es perfecta! me gusta poner comida a cocinar y a ponerme a hacer cosas pendientes en mi casa, y la arrocer me avisa cuando la comida esta lista, aparte tiene la opcion para mantener la comida caliente ya despues de cocinada.
Gluten Free
HUDSONVILLE, MI
This is such an amazing product.  We registered for it for our wedding because my husband really wanted one.  After trying it out just once, I was completely sold.  This is something that you can just set and leave it.  I like that I don't have to worry about it throughout the cooking process.  You can also steam veggies while cooking the rice which makes for an amazing addition to this one pot wonder.  Highly recommend it to anyone looking for something great to add to your kitchen.
Organic
I like this rice cooker and it makes good rice. I used to make rice previously in stove top pressure cooker. But this is so damn easy to use and also u can use the steam option in it which I like a lot
Vegetarian
This is an average rice cooker. Was working well for some months, but after that the teflon coating seems to wear-off.
Pros: The timer functionality is useful
Bad: The teflon coating seems to wear-off after some time and cleaning is little bit painful as the lid becomes spoiled after the use
Pros: The timer functionality is useful
Purchased at: Target
it’s such a great appliance to have in the house! i love cooking but rice is so time consuming to cook lol so i just pop it in this,set it & call it a day. it’s not cheap but it’s not overly expensive.
No Special Diet
Aroma Digital Rice Cooker - Stainless Steel (20 cups) uploaded by shahin M.
It's been 2 years using this rice cooker. It has different settings for white rice, brown rice, steam, slow cook and also a keep warm button. It makes a beeping noise when the food is ready and it keeps it warm if you don't press the off button. Perfect for no hassle cooking, just put the ingredients in and press the button. It comes with a steam tray. And all it's parts are dishwasher safe. Would highly recommend.
Vegetarian, Halal, Low Carb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...