Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesRice CookersAroma
Digital Rice Cooker - Stainless Steel (20 cups)

Aroma Digital Rice Cooker - Stainless Steel (20 cups)

by Aroma

#2 in Rice Cookers

Make restaurant-quality rice in your own kitchen with the aroma 20-cup digital rice cooker in stainless steel. it features a non-stick coating, a digital control for white or brown rice, steam cook 15-hour delay and chime to indicate when cooking is done. it includes a steam tray, measuring cup and rice paddle for cooking convenience. the removable water reservoir is dishwasher safe.

Was wondering what the best way to clean this product is? Are there products that are considered safe for the material of the inner top lid?
Which pressure cooker is the best and easy to use. The old fashion with the little cap is hard for me to use. I am forgetful sometimes.
How well does this product work , no problems? Worth the money ?
Start your review of Aroma Digital Rice Cooker - Stainless Steel (20 cups)!
Lehigh Acres, FL
Aroma Digital Rice Cooker - Stainless Steel (20 cups) uploaded by Maria O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amo a esa arrosera es super facil cocinar en ella te puedes hasta ur y dejar cocinando porque ella misma apaga .
This is an average rice cooker. Was working well for some months, but after that the teflon coating seems to wear-off.
Pros: The timer functionality is useful
Bad: The teflon coating seems to wear-off after some time and cleaning is little bit painful as the lid becomes spoiled after the use
Pros: The timer functionality is useful
Eastanollee, GA
Fast and easy way to cook rice. Heard you can make more in it like soups and a few other things too. Aroma Digital Rice Cooker - Stainless Steel (20 cups)
Longview, TX
After I bought this, I had to get it for everyone’s christmas gift. I honestly had no idea cooking rice could be so easy. I have had this thing for years and it still works just fine even after using almost every day. great product.
Cookeville, TN
I didn't like it. The rice burned every single time I used it. I try following directions and different ways but it just didn't work
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my rice cooker it's stainless steel sleek design and I don't have to worry about whether my rice is done
Booneville, MS
I love my rice cooker. I love that you can keep it on Mormon keep the rice in there all day. Comes out fluffy or any different way you wanted to depending on how much water you add to it. But it comes out perfect every time for me. I recommend it to anyone looking for a rice maker.
Niceville, FL
Aroma Digital Rice Cooker - Stainless Steel (20 cups) uploaded by Elba K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand is my favorite, my husband got one and kept it for 7 years, but now it is time to get a new one, so I am very happy to get this beautiful, very durable, very affordable and very easy to use; I love it!
Tustin, CA
I’ve had my rice cooker for at least 5 years. Without my rice cooker we’d have hard white rice I can never make it right in a pot.
Aroma Digital Rice Cooker - Stainless Steel (20 cups) uploaded by shahin M.
It's been 2 years using this rice cooker. It has different settings for white rice, brown rice, steam, slow cook and also a keep warm button. It makes a beeping noise when the food is ready and it keeps it warm if you don't press the off button. Perfect for no hassle cooking, just put the ingredients in and press the button. It comes with a steam tray. And all it's parts are dishwasher safe. Would highly recommend.