Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesAroma
Cool Touch 12-Cup Digital Rice Cooker, White

Aroma Cool Touch 12-Cup Digital Rice Cooker, White

by Aroma

Cook easy, carefree meals with this Aroma digital rice cooker. Limit 5 per household. Preset cooking options provide meal versatility. 15-hour programmable timer offers mealtime flexibility. Automatic keep warm feature lends convenience. Tight-fitting lid locks in heat and moisture. Cooks and steams simultaneously with ease. Removable cooking pot makes cleanup a breeze. What's Included Steam tray Measuring cup Spatula Aluminum, plastic Hand wash Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here 9.8"H x 9.3"W x 9.6"D 12-cup capacity 500 watts Model no. CRC-926D Size: 12 CUP. Color: White. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Aluminum/Plastic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aroma Cool Touch 12-Cup Digital Rice Cooker, White!
Liz B.
Tacoma, WA
My favorite part of this rice cooker is the steamer function that I use for vegetables or pot stickers. As a rice cooker, it cooks well straight away but doesn’t do a good job of sustaining the rice from drying out on the “warm” setting.
Megan B.
Union Star, MO
Definitely one of the best kitchen appliances I've ever had! The multi purpose options are great; for example, I can steam broccoli and my rice at the same time and it's cooked perfectly! Very easy to use and clean.
yenisleidy M.
Abilene, TX
Muy buen producto, tiene un buen material, de muy buena calidad , y dura por bastante tiempo, es muy bueno realmente

Looking for your answer?