Aroma ARC-914S 4-Cup Cool-Touch Rice Cooker

by Aroma

#8 in Rice Cookers

Take the guesswork out of rice preparation! This sleek, stylish appliance does it all for you at the touch of a button. No need to monitor your rice over a hot stove, it senses when the rice is perfectly cooked and automatically switches to warming mode, keeping your rice ready-to-serve for up to 12 hours! The removable inner pot makes serving and clean-up quick and easy. The attractive white finish with chrome accents makes it stylish enough to leave on your counter, while its compact design makes it convenient to store. Includes rice paddle and measuring cup. Prepares up to 8 cups of cooked rice. Safe, cool-touch exterior and handle. Easy-to-clean, nonstick.

Has anyone ever messed up cooking rice in this?
Can you use this product for more than just rice? If so what else?
Start your review of Aroma ARC-914S 4-Cup Cool-Touch Rice Cooker!
Tampa, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this rice cooker. It is THE BOMB when it comes to making rice. It makes it super easy to just push the button down to cook, and then you can forget about it until it's done, then it automatically goes on warm. This 4 cup one is perfect for just my husband and I, and it can make enough rice for a whole week.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Super convenient, efficient, and long lasting! Have one at my family home and one in my college apartment. It's easy to use and easy to clean, I use it for rice as well as vegetables. It steams things very well. It's lasted my family a really long time as well which is a plus.
My family has had one of these cookers for nearly five years. After as many as twice weekly uses, it finally broke. Was sad to have to toss it, but it was absolutely amazing when we had it.
Fullerton, CA
I always hated cooking rice but loved it for side dishes. This helps when the trouble of having to keep an eye on it. You just need to add a bit more water than what is started.
Lima, Lima
este producto es muy útil la verdad es que se hace el arroz muy rápido y fácil recomiendo tener uno de estos en casa
green bay, WI
Its fast and easy to make rice my family we still have ours and it still works very well.
This is the best product !! Great

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : [email protected]

To take the address
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Halal