Aroma ARC-747-1NG 14-Cup Rice Cooker

by Aroma

#18 in Rice Cookers

Take the guesswork out of making rice with this rice cooker and food steamer from Aroma. It cooks up to 14 cups of moist, fluffy rice and can simultaneously steam vegetables and meats for easy, all-in-one meals. It automatically switches to warming mode when cooking is finished, keeping food warm until ready to serve. You can even cook jambalayas, soups and stews! The break-resistant tempered glass lid allows you to monitor rice without releasing steam, so your food is cooked to perfection every time. And the nonstick inner pot makes cleanup a breeze. Perfectly prepares 4 to 14 cups of cooked rice and automatically keeps it warm for hours. Steams vegetables and meat? even while simultaneou.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aroma ARC-747-1NG 14-Cup Rice Cooker!
Don't let the size deceive you. It makes a pretty good pot of rice. I like to combine both brown and white rice, since brown rice includes extra nutrients and texture. In less than 30 mins, I have made 12 cups of cooked rice. I haven't tried the steamer yet, but it does seem like it was cheaply made. It wasn't expensive, so I won't complain much about that.
Organic, Sugar Free, No Special Diet
I really love using this because it takes one dish off my hands, now theres no way that I can burn the rice or not have it cooked because of this rice cooker.
No Special Diet
Fort worth, TX
Great birthday gift to a mother grandmother for any woman who loves chick loves to cookmaybe even great for Mother's Day gifts
No Special Diet
Baton Rouge, LA
Best rice cooker I've ever used for such a good price, it is easy to keep clean as well
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Halal
Great for white rice, brown rice, and steaming vegetables... steam as well as cook rice together.