Aroma ARC-747-1NG 14-Cup Rice Cooker

by Aroma

Take the guesswork out of making rice with this rice cooker and food steamer from Aroma. It cooks up to 14 cups of moist, fluffy rice and can simultaneously steam vegetables and meats for easy, all-in-one meals. It automatically switches to warming mode when cooking is finished, keeping food warm until ready to serve. You can even cook jambalayas, soups and stews! The break-resistant tempered glass lid allows you to monitor rice without releasing steam, so your food is cooked to perfection every time. And the nonstick inner pot makes cleanup a breeze. Perfectly prepares 4 to 14 cups of cooked rice and automatically keeps it warm for hours. Steams vegetables and meat? even while simultaneou.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aroma ARC-747-1NG 14-Cup Rice Cooker!
Tiffany H.
Don't let the size deceive you. It makes a pretty good pot of rice. I like to combine both brown and white rice, since brown rice includes extra nutrients and texture. In less than 30 mins, I have made 12 cups of cooked rice. I haven't tried the steamer yet, but it does seem like it was cheaply made. It wasn't expensive, so I won't complain much about that.
Ashlee F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best rice cooker I've ever used for such a good price, it is easy to keep clean as well
Michelle V.
Butler, PA
The aroma 14 cup race Booker is awesome I love how it looks right that’s right it doesn’t make it to burnt!! I would highly recommend this product it is a little crazy but it’s worth the price if he’s gonna see if you make a race all the time in your family
Jess D.
Oregon
The one i have cooks rice instantly and also steams too. Which i find is handy for a stir fry with steamed veggies and rice. I love using mine.
Jessica D.
One of the best inventions. It helps you make the best rice. So fluffy and delicious. Your rice comes our perfect. You can make any kind of rice. I havr heard people make other things in this too I haven't yet but I have rocked the rice. Definitely worth the money. You won't be disappointed.
Brenda S.
Ponchatoula, LA
I always use a rice cooker to cook my rice. It’s easy to use and your rice cooks perfectly. You can adjust the amount of rice you want to cook. It is very affordable for the simple fact they last a long time.
Michele F.
Deltona, FL
My husband gifted me this rice cooker a few years ago. It works great! I love making steamed rice in it. I love this little rice cooker. It’s fool proof, what’s that saying “set it and forget it” literally!!! You can whip up some rice in literally 20 minutes. Great buy!
Kassandra S.
Fort Worth, TX
Great birthday gift to a mother grandmother for any woman who loves chick loves to cookmaybe even great for Mother's Day gifts
Catori L.
I really love using this because it takes one dish off my hands, now theres no way that I can burn the rice or not have it cooked because of this rice cooker.
komal T.
Great for white rice, brown rice, and steaming vegetables... steam as well as cook rice together.

Looking for your answer?