Aroma ARC-743-1NGR 6-Cup Rice Cooker

by Aroma

Take the guesswork out of making rice with this rice cooker and food steamer from Aroma. It cooks up to 6 cups of moist, fluffy rice and can simultaneously steam vegetables and meats for easy, all-in-one meals. It automatically switches to warming mode when cooking is finished, keeping food warm until ready to serve. You can even cook jambalayas, soups and stews! The break-resistant tempered glass lid allows you to monitor rice without releasing steam, so your food is cooked to perfection every time. And the nonstick inner pot makes cleanup a breeze. Perfectly cooks up to 14 cups of rice and automatically keeps it warm for hours. Steams vegetables, meat, poultry and fish, and makes soups an.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aroma ARC-743-1NGR 6-Cup Rice Cooker!
Product Highlights
This little gadget makes it perfect for me every time and i don't have to put forth any effort!in reviews
One appliance I cannot live without is a rice cooker.in reviews
Ashanti N.
Peapack, NJ
Aroma ARC-743-1NGR 6-Cup Rice Cooker uploaded by Ashanti N.
Love this rice cooker! It’s a pretty amazing product cooks my rice very well you can make vegetables for farina etc. in it.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
I always thought that a rice cooker was a waste of money and kitchen space. That's before I got this one as a gift. I use this at least 4 times a month. As a former rice burner, I love that this is goof proof. I forgot once that I was cooking rice in it and I came back to it once I remembered 3 hours later and the rice was a little dry- but not burnt. It's awesome !
member-4f9191
LOVE this. I steam veggies above my rice all the time. Quick and easy! Sometimes it’s hard to get the rice/water ratio right.
Asia P.
Philadelphia, PA
I loved this rice cooker. It cooked rice perfectly.  I don't use it anymore because I use other gadgets. If you want to rice cooker that isn't to fancy, I recommend this one.
Jalela  M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this when I was in college and I loved it! It was perfect for my budget and I used it for both rice and pasta. I would walk away and it would cut itself off when it was done. It was always cooked thoroughly. The only thing that I didn’t like was that it would spit water out on my counter so I would always put a towel down.
JayLynn E.
Midvale, UT
Amazing cooking wear I can go without. It make the best rice and steams my pot stickers with perfection.
Gale B.
I purchased this on black Friday and it is awesome! The easiest rice maker ever!!!!!!
Doria R.
Santa Ana, CA
I love my rice cooker! My white rice comes out perfectly cooked and super fluffy! The steamer basket that can be used in conjunction is great! Sometimes I add aromatic herbs to my veggies and my rice picks up some of the aroma! Very easy to use, coMes with a measure cup and cook book, all you have to do is press the switch and let it cook.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
Straight up: I have never cooked plain white rice in this. I have a friend who has the exact same one and swears up and down about her white rice made in this. I have used it for brown rice and quinoa. It always over or under cooks these. I will try it the next time I need white rice, and stick to the pan for brown rice or quinoa!
Megan S.
Longwood, FL
I love that I can just set this to on, walk away, finish cooking dinner, and have perfect rice ready quickly and easily!

Looking for your answer?