Aroma 6 Cup Rice Cooker w/ Steam Tray - Black

by Aroma

#17 in Rice Cookers

Find rice cookers and steamers at Target.com! Take the multi-tasking out of your meal with the 6-cup rice cooker from aroma. This practical little appliance beautifully prepares any type of rice and even steams meat and vegetables at the same time! All you have to do is turn it on; when cooking is finished it switches automatically to keep-warm mode. The tempered glass lid allows you to monitor your foods as they cook without releasing the steam. Includes measuring cup, rice spatula and steam tray.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aroma 6 Cup Rice Cooker w/ Steam Tray - Black!
San Diego
This is a must have! A small gadget that is able to cook and steam rice, pasta, vegetables, soyps, etc. I purchased it at Ralphs for 22 dollars, very reasonable price. The best part is that is super easy to clean. It comes with a steamer tray and a spatula. Ideal for small apartments and dorms.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Cordova, TN
I love this rice maker! It maybe be small, but it makes the perfect amount of rice. I'm the only one who eats rice in the house so it makes the right amount for me. I also LOVE that it comes with a steaming basket, turning my rice maker into so much more! I would highly recommend. Great for a single person or family of two.
Works great. Never been so happy to cook rice . Put the food in and walk away and you will have perfect rice. Reasonable price as well .
I love mine! So far it's been wonderful to use and the results are great! I would add just a little extra water.
No Special Diet
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Halal