BY AROMA #15 in Rice Cookers

Find rice cookers and steamers at Target.com! Take the multi-tasking out of your meal with the 6-cup rice cooker from aroma. This practical little appliance beautifully prepares any type of rice and even steams meat and vegetables at the same time! All you have to do is turn it on; when cooking is finished it switches automatically to keep-warm mode. The tempered glass lid allows you to monitor your foods as they cook without releasing the steam. Includes measuring cup, rice spatula and steam tray. see more...

Ema E.
Memphis, TN
I love this rice maker! It maybe be small, but it makes the perfect amount of rice. I'm the only one who eats rice in the house so it makes the right amount for me. I also LOVE that it comes with a steaming basket, turning my rice maker into so much more! I would highly recommend. Great for a single person or family of two.
Samaia S.
Works great. Never been so happy to cook rice . Put the food in and walk away and you will have perfect rice. Reasonable price as well .
Ruth M.
I love mine! So far it's been wonderful to use and the results are great! I would add just a little extra water.