Aroma 20 Cup Rice Cooker

by Aroma

The Aroma 20-Cup Rice Cooker and Food Steamer perfectly prepares rice with the flip of a switch and automatically switches to Keep Warm when rice is ready- It's great for steamed meats and vegetables, chili, soups and so much more! Includes wire steam rack, rice measuring cup and serving spatula- SKU: DHARC730G

Is this rice cooker good for all rice or just certain kinds? What's your favorite to make?
Start your review of Aroma 20 Cup Rice Cooker!
How would you rate this product?
Lehigh Acres, FL
I own this product at home, it's pretty decent, with only myself and my husband who live at home, we use this rice cooker a few times a week, and it's pretty durable and the perfect size to fit in our small kitchen. And the price is great, it keeps the rice warm when it's done cooking and doesn't dry it out. So if your looking for a standard rice cooker, this is pretty great!
Organic, Gluten Free, No Special Diet
I use this a lot and its made well. It cooks rice in decent time and can cook many things other than rice. It gets warm rather slowly in my opinion but it still cooks rice really well.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free