ARO-Vitacost Black Series Pre-Workout Concentrate Pink Lemonade -- 7.4 oz (210 g)

BY ARO-VITACOST

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Attack - Recover - OptimizeQuality ingredients. Real results. Get ripped, without getting ripped off. ARO Pre-Workout Concentrate Pink Lemonade Flavor, 30 servingsWith 1.5 grams of premium CarnoSyn beta-alanine Exclusive herbal blend -- guarana, green... see more...

Review (1)
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
I am a fitness instructor, and teach at 5:30 a.m., so I need a good pre-workout to give me the extra high energy that I need. This pre-workout is my favorite! It really pumps me up, and is made with quality, natural ingredients. It mixes well. The taste is mildly sweet. You can't beat the price, especially for such a quality product. I love Vitacost products, and this is one of my favorites!