BY TIM TAM

Experience the smooth & crunchy texture that comes from the unique combination of three layers – a biscuit with crème filling covered in chocolaty deliciousness. It's chocolaty on the outside, crunchy on the inside, delicious all over.  Discover a biscuit so unique, yet so ridiculously delicious you’ll want to share it!

Michael W.
I received these free for reviewing purposes, and I am so grateful.  I got them during a really stressful time with school, so the chocolatey crunch was extremely soothing... for the 5 minutes that the box lasted.  I want more.
The only problem was that it gets a bit unhealthy feeling in your mouth - a sort of waxiness - after the 6th one.  I'm not a huge chocolate fan because it's generally too heavy and decadent, so I liked the relative lightness of this treat.
Candy K.
Atlantic Bch, FL
The Tim tams were yummy and crispy but a little too sweet for me. I ate too many trying to do the Tim Tam slam and take a good photo and I think maybe 2 is a good limit lol. They made my coffee taste a little bitter because they are so sweet. So I found them to be a better little side snack when I wanted something sweet and chocolatey rather than something to go with my coffee.
Brian K.
Niagara Falls, NY
I've never had these before and they are awesome!  The only problem I'm having now is finding them.  I'll have to check the other grocery store near me and hope to find them. They had a nice chocolate coating, a tasty cookie inside, and then a really nice chocolate filling.  They went really well on cold Buffalo nights.

I was given Tim Tam's in the Vox Feast Box -- this has not affected my review at all.
Afton L.
Kannapolis, NC
I was given these particular "biscuits" free for complimentary purposes and for reviewing purposes from Influenster and this was the first time I'd ever had them - I was SUPER surprised at how absolutely AMAZING these taste! They are chocolately goodness mixed with a little bit of biscuity crunch. They also melt in your mouth while eating them so i suggest eating them slowly and letting the "juices" flow !! they are super savory and delicious , probably one of my favorite chocolate snacks EVER now!! Thanks Tim Tam & Influenster!!!
Leo T.
San Antonio
Thought they were going to be overly sweet but when I bite into them it’s never sweet just enough dark chocolate. A little crunchy. A little messy. I’m not usually a big fan of a lot of chocolate but I would definitely buy these. They are kinda messy make sure store in cool place.
Inna K.
Arden, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I recieved these free from influenster to give my honest opinion and these cookies are the bomb im not even joking they are so choclaty and yummy and when your drinking it with tea or coffee or whst ever they melt in your mouth, it is a bit messy though.
Sara T.
Camarillo, CA
Received my first Vox Box and it had a nice sized package of  Tim Tams biscuits for us to try out. This was my first time trying Tim Tam Originals.  So yummy. My kids are on the "crazy milkshake" trend and wanted to try a new flavor. We used the Tim Tams right up. Made our shake just the right sweetness of chocolate and the crunchiness was delicious.  Can't wait to try the other flavors soon.
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
The original Tim Tams have a chocolate outer layer, crunchy cookies inside with a creamy chocolate mousse inner layer. 2 cookies have 190 calories . I wouldn't say they are exactly healthy but they are delicious! Arnott's Tim Tam® Biscuits Original
Caitlin F.
Tim tams are the vanilla's waifers cooler older brother. I recently bought these to try them. And I can't believe I've been missing out on these. I had my boyfriend try these and now he's equally as obsessed as I am.
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
I thoroughly enjoyed this snack. Not too sweet but just right. I believe everyone I know enjoys them. I recommend them for you to try at least once and I promise you it’ll be like no other snack you have had
Amy D.
Where in the Mid West can these be purchased? I've read rave reviews about them and would love to try. Cannot find them at my local grocery store.
Madiha S.
Albuquerque, NM
I recently tried these in original (milk chocolate flavor) does anyone know if they come in dark chocolate?
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
These cookies look good, I have never seen them before, what stores can i find them at?
Monica R.
Where do they sale these?
Laura d.
What do these tastes like? BC everyone raves about these and they look soooooo good