BY TIM TAM

Experience the smooth & crunchy texture that comes from the unique combination of three layers – a biscuit with crème filling covered in chocolaty deliciousness. It's chocolaty on the outside, crunchy on the inside, delicious all over.  Discover a biscuit so unique, yet so ridiculously delicious you’ll want to share it!

Candy K.
Atlantic Bch, FL
The Tim tams were yummy and crispy but a little too sweet for me. I ate too many trying to do the Tim Tam slam and take a good photo and I think maybe 2 is a good limit lol. They made my coffee taste a little bitter because they are so sweet. So I found them to be a better little side snack when I wanted something sweet and chocolatey rather than something to go with my coffee.
Afton L.
Kannapolis, NC
I was given these particular "biscuits" free for complimentary purposes and for reviewing purposes from Influenster and this was the first time I'd ever had them - I was SUPER surprised at how absolutely AMAZING these taste! They are chocolately goodness mixed with a little bit of biscuity crunch. They also melt in your mouth while eating them so i suggest eating them slowly and letting the "juices" flow !! they are super savory and delicious , probably one of my favorite chocolate snacks EVER now!! Thanks Tim Tam & Influenster!!!
Sara T.
Camarillo, CA
Received my first Vox Box and it had a nice sized package of  Tim Tams biscuits for us to try out. This was my first time trying Tim Tam Originals.  So yummy. My kids are on the "crazy milkshake" trend and wanted to try a new flavor. We used the Tim Tams right up. Made our shake just the right sweetness of chocolate and the crunchiness was delicious.  Can't wait to try the other flavors soon.
Inna K.
Arden, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I recieved these free from influenster to give my honest opinion and these cookies are the bomb im not even joking they are so choclaty and yummy and when your drinking it with tea or coffee or whst ever they melt in your mouth, it is a bit messy though.
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
The original Tim Tams have a chocolate outer layer, crunchy cookies inside with a creamy chocolate mousse inner layer. 2 cookies have 190 calories . I wouldn't say they are exactly healthy but they are delicious! Arnott's Tim Tam® Biscuits Original
Caitlin F.
Tim tams are the vanilla's waifers cooler older brother. I recently bought these to try them. And I can't believe I've been missing out on these. I had my boyfriend try these and now he's equally as obsessed as I am.
Davy A.
Duluth, GA
I thoroughly enjoyed this snack. Not too sweet but just right. I believe everyone I know enjoys them. I recommend them for you to try at least once and I promise you it’ll be like no other snack you have had
Shalease M.
jacksonville, FL
I love these cookies they are so good to eat I love to eat them when they’re cold I have no pros or cons and they’ve met my expectations I really would buy this again and I definitely recommend that anyone
Dana F.
Lithonia, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The cookies were good and fresh. I liked them a little, they were not my favorite, but my father enjoyed them very much. He ate the whole package that was left after I had tried one. So I have to say everyone's taste buds are different. Even thought they were not my favorite, I still would reccommend this product to families with children.  I also think these would make great stocking stuffers.
Rachael B.
Seymour, TN
These have been on my grocery list since I tried these for the first time!! They have a great crunchy chocolate taste! I received these from influenster and I’m glad I got to enjoy this chocolate snack!
Amy D.
Where in the Mid West can these be purchased? I've read rave reviews about them and would love to try. Cannot find them at my local grocery store.
Madiha S.
Albuquerque, NM
I recently tried these in original (milk chocolate flavor) does anyone know if they come in dark chocolate?
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
These cookies look good, I have never seen them before, what stores can i find them at?
Alexis E.
Are these really good??
Laura d.
What do these tastes like? BC everyone raves about these and they look soooooo good