BY TIM TAM

Experience the smooth & crunchy texture that comes from the unique combination of three layers – a biscuit with crème filling covered in chocolaty deliciousness. It's chocolaty on the outside, crunchy on the inside, delicious all over.  Discover a biscuit so unique, yet so ridiculously delicious you’ll want to share it!

Maggie M.
Brooklyn, NY
These were delicious. I received this item free to try through the Feast VoxBox via Influenster. I am a big fan of mint and dark chocolate as a combination of flavors, and the mint was rich without being an overwhelming presence. This allows the dark chocolate to really stay the main flavor, which I was happy about.

Biscuits aren't a terribly popular snack in the US, we tend to gravitate towards cookies, but I believe this product could really change that. Pre-packaged cookies tend to be a little too sickeningly sweet and dense for me, whereas these biscuits felt like a natural sweetness that still felt like a treat but didn't go too far. The texture was more airy than a cookie which I appreciated.

I have tried the original Tim-Tams, from Aussie co-workers, and liked this product a lot more. They were delicious. Would definitely recommend to a friend (especially ones that love Thin Mints and want that treat year-round.)
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
First off, I received this item free through Influenster's Feast Voxbox. Second, I enjoyed trying this due to it having mint in it. I love mint and usually will gravitate toward any kind of snack that has mint, and this was no different. It was the first thing I opened when I received my Voxbox. This snack unlike many is not a cookie but a biscuit. It is really crisp, with a dark chocolate outer covering. The inside has a smooth chocolate/mint filling. At first you can taste the mint mixed with the chocolate and it seems pleasent. Then the strong taste of the dark chocolate comes to the for front. I like dark chocolate, but this seemed to much for me. I would recommend it if you enjoy both flavors.
Soraya L.
Elkhart, IN
These biscuits probably beat out Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies for me, I love the triple layer design and the soft cream in the middle of the two cookies. I received these in the Feast Voxbox and these were my absolute favorite item. I bet these would be even more delicious if you put them in the freezer for a snack after dinner. I’m going to have to try out more flavors, but the Dark Mint was a hit for sure.
Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
OH EM GEE! I've seen Tim Tam on Instagram before but never thought it was in America. When I opened my VoxBox I was so excited that I could actually try them! I received the Dark Mint flavor, and I swear if I had my eyes closed I would have thought I was eating Girl Scouts' Thin Mint cookies. The only difference, to me, is obviously the shape and that it has a more air-y texture to it rather than compact when you bite into it. These too will be kept in my freezer like I do for the Thin Mints. I'm so excited I can buy these biscuits in Texas! Arnott's Tim Tam® Biscuits Dark Mint
MYRIAM P.
West Chicago, IL
WOW. At first I did not want to share these joys of minty fresh cookies BUT i did because I cant say no to my 5 year old.  He looved them with his warm milk. Perfect dunk cookie for the little ones and for us older kids. We will purchase these ourselves and excited to explore other flavors!
Kimberly C.
I received this from on the FeastBox and I honestly was disappointed at first since I am not a mint chocolate fan. HOWEVER, I actually really enjoyed these cookies! They are the perfect size for a sweet little dessert after a meal. They have a great crunchy texture and a delicious chocolate middle. And it wasn’t an overwhelming taste of mint, just the perfect amount to spice up this cookie. Highly recommend to try!
Laura D.
These were delicious!! I was unfamiliar with these minty-chocolate biscuits before I received them in my VoxBox.
Definitely reminiscent of Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies but more satisfying! The whole package was depleted in one sitting, opps! :)
michelleday67 D.
Elk Grove, CA
Oh my gosh! This is my first taste of the Tim Tam cookies and I couldn't have a better one to start with!  These Dark Chocolate Mint are like a Thin Mint only better!  They have a creamy chocolate mint (because it's different than peppermint) filling sandwiched between two crispy cookies covered in glorious dark chocolate.  I will recommend these to everyone!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These biscuits are very delicious. I like the chocolate minty taste. They taste like my favorite girl scout cookies thin mints. I especially enjoyed them with my coffee. I would reccomend these to anyone that loves chocolate and mint. I can't wait to try more flavors. These were received in my Feast VoxBox from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes.
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
These were so good!!! I didn’t think I would like the Dark Mint taste but I was so wrong. The minty taste is not overpowering at all. It’s very subtle and gives it a little something extra that fits right in. I had these with coffee which was an excellent treat but I also had them dipped into my favorite Greek yogurt with some fruit. Simply delicious!!
Kathryn F.
Are these also at target?