GroceryBakeryTim Tam
Arnott's Tim Tam Biscuits Classic Dark

Arnott's Tim Tam® Biscuits Classic Dark

by Tim Tam

There should really be a full symphony orchestra playing behind every bite of Classic Dark Tim Tam®. Ambient background noise just doesn’t seem deserving of the class and sophistication emanating from its layers of creamy goodness, crispy crunch and dark chocolaty coating.

Did anyone received this in feastvoxbox, and was looking like this? :( (images included) Is it spoil? Why is it looking like that.
Did you enjoy the Tim Tams that came in your feast VoxBox? If so Kroger stores have a 75¢ off coupon you can load to your rewards account to use at check out. Arnott's Tim Tam® Biscuits Classic Dark
Start your review of Arnott's Tim Tam® Biscuits Classic Dark!
Brittney S.
I love these cookies! They're not too sweet, and have the perfect texture. They're delicious!
Alexis B.
Linden, NJ
I love Tim Tams. They just have such a good taste and texture, reminds me of chocolate truffles. They have a nice variety of flavors too!
Danielle G.
Linthicum Hts, MD
Talk about a perfect cookie for a chocolate craving. I honestly didn't expect to like these, but I was so terribly wrong. As soon as I ate my first bite I knew it was love. It was crunchy and chocolatey with the perfect about of a creamish filling. These did not last long since my husband liked them too. I may or may not have eaten the remainder of them when he was taking a shower. This fulfills my chocolate craving so easily.
Pretoria D.
Canton, MI
Do you like chocolate? Well you're in for a life changer. These are DE.LIC.OUS. Two light sweet crackers, with cream in the middle, covered in chocolate. Dip them in milk, or coffee, for the most amazing sweet treat. If you want to be a true Tim Tam user, take a bite out of each side, and sip milk out of them like a straw. If you find these in the grocery store, BUY BUY BUY, and let me know where you found them ;)
Erica  T.
I first had Tim Tams in Australia. They were delicious! My family would send them to me since they were not available here. I am glad I can now find them in the US. There are several flavors--they are all good. I especially like the Classic Dark.
Grant G.
Galesburg, IL
If you've never tried Tim Tam before don't let the odd name fool you. These are some of the best cookies available on grocery store shelves. Addictive af so do not purchase these if you are trying to lose weight unless you have some sort of super-human willpower at your disposal. You have been warned.
Erika K.
Port St. John
Yes please! I prefer the original milk chocolate but I'm cool with these! I love these things and now all the grocery stores have them! I used to have to go to world market and pay hella money but now literally EVERYONE sells it.
Heather D.
Mcdonough, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
OMGOSH! The cookies are incredible. I was introduced to them while doing a sampling event at Target. They were a HUGE hit with most of the samplers as well. They are great when dipped in milk or coffee and are the coffee used in the famous cookie dunk videos. You bite the ends off and then the cookie can basically become a straw. They are seriously incredible. I have always purchased mine at Target and they are very reasonably priced. I definitely recommend this product for any cookie lover.
Ali B.
Lake Oswego, OR
I absolutely love Tim Tams. My friend from Australia once gave me one and I was hooked. They taste creamy. These are great treats and easily my favorite type of store bought cookies. I have converted a few other people to Tim Tam lovers by always having some at my house.
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
Tim Tams! Ahh, these cookies always remind me of my grandma because she always bought them for me as a kid. I love these cookies, and if I were given the choice between these and any other prepackaged cookie it would always be these. They are crunchy and chocolaty and I especially love them dipped in hot cocoa.