BY TIM TAM

Experience the smooth & crunchy texture that comes from the unique combination of three layers – a biscuit with crème filling covered in chocolaty deliciousness. It's chocolaty on the outside, crunchy on the inside, delicious all over.  Discover a biscuit so unique, yet so ridiculously delicious you’ll want to share it!

Aylin A.
I had never tried them but I have heard of them but thanks to influenster I got a chance to actually try them ! ( thanks) Arnott's Tim Tam® Biscuits Chewy Caramel the combo of chocalate,biscuit and caramel I just wonderful. When you bite into it the you get a hit of chocolate and then a sweet smooth caramel. What I like about this is that the caramel is not hard what so even it's smooth, I've tried some other cookies with caramel inside and the caramel is hard that it gets stuck on my teeth which I really don't like but for this one the caramel it's so smooth that it doesn't get stuck on your teeth. I love them I will definitely continue buying this product, I would also most definitely recommend them to my friends and family!
Todd F.
Santa Monica, CA
I received Arnott's Tim Tam Chewy Caramel Biscuits as a complimentary part of the #FeastVoxBox from Influenster. I didn't know the product, but OH HOW DELICIOUS!  The caramel is serviceable. But the real story is the flaky chocolate biscuit. They put just the right amount of chocolate on a crisp biscuit that you know is there through it's perfect crunch (vs. an overly dipped product that hides the crunch of the cracker/biscuit inside). I look forward to trying the other flavors of Tim Tam Biscuits!  Thanks, @influenster!!
Audrey R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The sweet, gooey caramel, rich chocolate, and crisp cookie are a sweet are a delicious addition to my morning coffee, that I almost --but not quite-- feel guilty! Better yet, Influenster taught all about the TimTam slam, you're welcome. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Rebekah S.
Denver, CO
WOW, these cookies were delicious! They are the perfect amount of caramel to chocolate. The package had a good amount of cookies in it. I enjoyed how the tim tam was essentially two cookies with caramel in between, covered w/ chocolate. Worth trying!
Gabrielle P.
I never had a #timtam before. I know of them because of youtubers doing the #timtamslam Its an Australian based chocolate wafer candy. Taste similar to a kitkat if you ever had those. Its more lighter and airer than a kitkat. Perfect chocolate to wafer ratio. The addition of caramel is a mice touch. I love caramel! Its worth trying if you haven't.
Sarah W.
Belton, SC
I have to say, I was skeptical of the Tim Tams before I tried them. I received this for free in the Feast VoxBox from influenster to try, and honestly, they are really tasty. The nutrition facts are not the best, and the serving size is only two cookies, however, they are really rich. I could not honestly eat more than two at a time anyways, and the carbohydrates are not terrible if that is your only desert of the day. Overall, if you're looking for an indulgence, they are delicious.
Javequia M.
Forest Park, GA
When I say these are good, I mean these are good. They are beyond good. They are banging. These are what life is all about. I swear I can eat these all day every day. The chocolate and caramel has a good combination together. I wouldn't add or remove any ingredients. These are a must have. I want some more now. When it got down to the last one, I almost cried because they were so good and I was so sad.
Amanda R.
I had never heard of a Tim Tam biscuit until I received a package from Influenster as part of the Feast Voxbox. Boy am I glad I have heard of them now! They remind me of a cross between a KitKat and a Twix. Delicious wafer covered in chocolate with added caramel. Great ratio of ingredients and a great crisp to them. My husband now wonders why we have never bought these on our own! Thanks Influenster!
Marissa M.
OMG I can’t even start saying how good and amazing cookie? Biscuit? Chocolate? I don’t know how to call it but is DELICIOUS 🤤. It has everything, the caramel, the chocolate and the icing. I loved it so much that I am going to buy more. If I gain more weight it will be worth it.
Samantha B.
Austin
Hands down, the best cookie of all time. These are sorta hard to find in the states, but worth the buy when you find them. These taste so good, and even better when you use it for Tim Tam slams!
Tierra R.
Minot, ND
These sound delicious! Where can I purchase these?
Megan N.
halifax, NS
am i the only one who hasn't tried Tim Tams?
Jo-Vonne L.
Who has ever tried these? Opinions?
Summer A.
Does anyone know where these can be bought in mini sizes?
Emily A.
I would love to try these.. I am a caramel fan and these have chocolate and caramel! Drooooling