Arnott's Cracked Pepper Water Cracker

by Arnott's

Are they too salty?
Start your review of Arnott's Cracked Pepper Water Cracker!
Patricia H.
I remember eating these when we had appitzers with my family. These crackers are flavorful and lightweight. Great with different types of cheese. I love munching on these!
Ana G.
Bakersfield, CA
The other day i took some of these from my mom and they taste so good i need t go buy more
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
1,920 reviews
I love the flavor and crispiness of these crackers. Great taste. Very light and pairs very well with a lot of dips and toppings. Great to have as a snack with wine or margarita. Great for entertaining.
Heather F.
Who doesn't love watercrackers!!!! They pair easily with any topping. Whenever you're craving sweet or savory!
katiusca S.
These cookies are great for snacks when you receive guests is the best with cream cheese or other cheeses are uncovered and with a good wine and all resolved,.
Maddie L.
Savannah, GA
I use these crackers with all different types of cheese at dinner parties. They're even great on their own for a light snack.
Tina F.
Salem, IL
I really love these crackers! They are crisp and flavorful! Great with cheese and the texture is perfect! Can't wait for Superbowl Sunday! I'm going to put these out with the cheese ball!!!