Arnold Whole Grains Bread Oatnut uploaded by Kianna L.Arnold Whole Grains Bread Oatnut uploaded by gabrielle j.

BY ARNOLD

Ahold® Arnold® Whole Grains Oatnut Bread.

26g of whole grains.

Per 2 slices. see more...

Kianna L.
Me and my girlfriend love this bread !! We’ve recently been trying to eat healthier. We both don’t like wheat bread and she doesn’t like stuff with nuts and seeds. So I came across this bread and gave it try and been purchasing it ever since. It’s soft and it makes your meals 10x better. It has a tiny crunch which I love. We been trying it out with avocados, and eggs. Pb&j, and also Nutella. It’s really good and I recommend it especially for kids and vegans.
Michaela C.
Arnold Oatnut bread has a really good texture, but it's slightly sweet, which can be weird for making sandwiches.  It does have a good amount of protein in it, which is something I look for in store bought bread.  Overall, I would recommend it, but maybe pick sandwich fillings that aren't odd with the lightly sweet taste of the bread.
Karisa S.
Temple Hills, MD
This bread is so amazing! It tastes just like potato bread! It has the same texture also. Is so moist!! It's the best bread if you're from country or if your parents are from down south. My dad needs to eat a bit healthier. I'm so thankful for this bread! He will eat this wheat!
Pasang S.
Concord , NC
Arnold Whole Grains bread Oatnut is my favorite. It tastes great and not dry at all. Its not just oatnut flavored but there are actual oatnuts on it. I like to toast it layer it with avocado and a poached egg on top or simply butter on toast tastes good too.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I love this bread so much. I first got it at BJs and I love the texture of it and how soft it is. The nuts and oats on top give the bread a nice touch of flavor. I highly recommend to those who love bread.
Ki R.
I am an extremely frugal grocery shopper but have started buying this consistently. I has wonderful flavor, is soft and has 7 grams of protein for two slices. It makes bread actually feel healthy! Highly recommend.
Rochelle N.
The bread is perfect for a sanchwich with ham or peanut butter and jelly. I like to toast the bread in the morning and add a little bit of butter then eat it with my morning tea.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is my least favorite variety of bread from this brand. Has a funky taste that I cannot identify. Definitely recommend multigrain and double protein which are whole wheat. This one is not.
Tiffany T.
My boyfriend and I love this bread! It is not dry in taste, it is great for sandwiches, great with hazelnut spread, cream cheese, fruit spreads, PBJ's, etc.
Maggie M.
Waukesha, WI
My go-to bread! Tastes so yummy and is also so good for you. Does a really nice job of filling you up, I'm full after one sandwich!
Tasha B.
How does this kind taste??