Arnold Whole Grains Bread Oatnut uploaded by gabrielle j.

BY ARNOLD

Ahold® Arnold® Whole Grains Oatnut Bread.

26g of whole grains.

Per 2 slices. see more...

Rochelle N.
Foodie Expert
The bread is perfect for a sanchwich with ham or peanut butter and jelly. I like to toast the bread in the morning and add a little bit of butter then eat it with my morning tea.
Michaela C.
Foodie Expert
Arnold Oatnut bread has a really good texture, but it's slightly sweet, which can be weird for making sandwiches.  It does have a good amount of protein in it, which is something I look for in store bought bread.  Overall, I would recommend it, but maybe pick sandwich fillings that aren't odd with the lightly sweet taste of the bread.
Karisa S.
Temple Hills, MD
This bread is so amazing! It tastes just like potato bread! It has the same texture also. Is so moist!! It's the best bread if you're from country or if your parents are from down south. My dad needs to eat a bit healthier. I'm so thankful for this bread! He will eat this wheat!
Pasang S.
Concord , NC
Foodie Expert
Arnold Whole Grains bread Oatnut is my favorite. It tastes great and not dry at all. Its not just oatnut flavored but there are actual oatnuts on it. I like to toast it layer it with avocado and a poached egg on top or simply butter on toast tastes good too.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I love this bread so much. I first got it at BJs and I love the texture of it and how soft it is. The nuts and oats on top give the bread a nice touch of flavor. I highly recommend to those who love bread.
Ki R.
I am an extremely frugal grocery shopper but have started buying this consistently. I has wonderful flavor, is soft and has 7 grams of protein for two slices. It makes bread actually feel healthy! Highly recommend.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Foodie Expert
This is my least favorite variety of bread from this brand. Has a funky taste that I cannot identify. Definitely recommend multigrain and double protein which are whole wheat. This one is not.
Maggie M.
Oconomowoc, WI
My go-to bread! Tastes so yummy and is also so good for you. Does a really nice job of filling you up, I'm full after one sandwich!
Spontaneous W.
Foodie Expert
This Arnold bread has turned my whole world .
Around 12 grain all natural products.
All time favorite brand of products.
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite Arnold's bread it makes for hearty sandwiches and is excellent for toasting!
Spontaneous W.
Foodie Expert
How does this kind taste??