Arnold Sandwich Thins 100% Whole Wheat Rolls - 8 CT uploaded by Daislyn R.Arnold Sandwich Thins 100% Whole Wheat Rolls - 8 CT uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY ARNOLD #34 in Buns & Rolls

Arnold® Sandwich Thins® 100% Whole Wheat Rolls.

The original & favorite.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

170mg sodium, 7% DV.

2g sugars.

8 pre-sliced.

Reasealable for freshness. see more...

• Favorite sandwiches to make with this bread?! 1 Answers
  • What is your favorite sandwich?1 Answers
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lisle, IL
Foodie Expert
I eat these basically everyday. Whether it be a breakfast sandwich, lunch, or a grilled chicken sandwich for dinner - these are definitely a win. For only 3sp on Weight Watchers, their point friendly and super yummy. I recommend toasting them for just a few seconds before eating and they're also a great bun substitute for pulled pork, grilled chicken, and burgers!
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Foodie Expert
I buy these every week. We use them for just about everything. Grilled cheese, sandwiches, burgers, toast. At only 100 calories, it is perfect for calorie control, and being thin, it really is the perfect amount of bread. I have never missed all that extra.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these for sandwiches and especially burgers because they are less bread than a typical bun. I also just love the flavor the whole wear variety adds in comparison to a bun.
Monique  P.
Monique P.
Stoney Beach, MD
Foodie Expert
Great way to make a sandwich without the extra filler. You can always find these on sale at your local grocery store. Definitely a repurchase.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Foodie Expert
I would eat these every day if I could. I am such a bread lover and these satisfy any carb craving I have. I love these for turkey burgers, grilled cheese, chicken patties, and toasted with butter for my breakfast. You can usually find them on sale 2/$5 which is nice and you can stock up by freezing them!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
These are really good, it's not like other breads, which are more airy. These are most like ultra thin pita bread slices. I bought it at sedanos. The only bad thing is that it's super thin so it gets stuck in the toaster. Buy it you'll like it no matter what you use it for
Juliet R.
Juliet R.
I have started to watch my caloric intake and this helps tons in replacing bread. Sandwiches taste great with these and you don't feel guilty about eating bread!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Indianapolis, IN
I eat these ALMOST EVERYDAY! They are the PERFECT replacement for bread for you sandwich!

I buy this brand as well as the kind you can get from Aldi, both taste absolutely delicious, and at only 3 points plus for weight watchers, they are even more perfect!!
Katy F.
This is the only bread I eat anymore. It's so thin and never overpowers your sandwich toppings. These have become an essential part of my breakfast sandwiches! And yes, they're even good toasted!! Not to mention the health benefits vs regular bread
Christina L.
Christina L.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
These are such a great alternative to just using sliced bread for a sandwich. They're so much lower in calories and better for you, and I find that they help me stay full for longer. My favorite are the honey wheat kind!
Katy F.
Favorite sandwiches to make with this bread?!
Lidia Z.
Lidia Z.
What is your favorite sandwich?