BY ARNOLD PALMER SPIKED

Taylor M.
I recently tried the Arnold Palmer Spiked Tea after seeing a bunch of billboards for it in Cleveland. I wasn't a fan of the taste. I was expecting it to taste like a normal half & half  with the alcohol, but it tasted thicker and more like a malt liquor. To me, I think the alcohol outweighed the tea and lemonade. I paid $2.50 for a 24 oz can.
Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
I’m a huge Arnold Palmer drink fan, so when I saw these, I couldn’t wait to try them. I love these. They taste pretty much the same as a normal Arnold Palmer but with a little kick. I plan on buying these again.
Caroline K.
Great combination of alcohol and the traditional Arnold Palmer. So refreshing for vacation by the pool or beach, and much better than Twisted Tea.
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I bought this product at target. It was sweet but not too sweet. I don’t remember the price. I would buy it again.