ARNICA CREAM LOTION TO FIGHT AGAINST MUSCLE FATIGUE AND JOINT PAIN EXTERNAL NATURAL REMEDIES FOR ALL SORTS OF BODY PAINS CAUSED BY INJURIES (Pack of 2) uploaded by Anais P.

BY ARNICA

THIS PRODUCT IS WELL KNOWN TO BE STRONGER THAN REGULAR VAPOR RUB. IT IS KNOWN TO SUCCEED IN HELPING WITH TOUGH JOINT AND MUSCLE PAIN. GREAT FOR SPORTS INJURIES AND WORK RELATED PAINS. see more...

Jovi P.
When I first heard about arnica I was a bit skeptical. I used to use Vick’s for muscle aches but that odor was wayyy too strong. This helps relive muscle aches and it doesn’t have a strong smell to it. I would suggest trying this out.
Zoey J.
Definitely works. Smell is a little funky but if you push past that your muscles and joints will feel much better after a few hours or used. Great right after a hot bath too.
Allycakes B.
allycakes
I live this product so much! It helps to relieve aches and pains and helps the discoloration that a contusion tends to cause. I Love That Its Safe To Use On My Little ones.
Anais P.
This really helped with swelling and pain I had on my little toe that I had fractured. I massaged my toe at night with this and I noticed a big difference! Highly recommend it
Robyn H.
Seymour, CT
Arnica works so fast and well for sore muscles and bumps and bruises. It’s a must have in our house with 3 little boys.
Shabana R.
Scarborough, ON
One of the better pain relievers I have tried. I like that arnica is more natural, and I find that it helps relieve tension in my traps

back