BY NONE

The Army Wives" return for the captivating second half of the esteemed series' sixth season. Experience all the surprises, battles and shared triumphs of television's tight-knit military family - leading to the stunning season finale - with "Army Wives: Season Six, Part 2". The group is all smiles after Claudia Joy receives good news in the wake of a major operation, but the celebration is short-lived after another member of their tribe finds herself in dire straits. Meanwhile, tragedy erupts at Fort Marshall's 100th Anniversary ceremony, and as the troops prepare to deploy to Afghanistan, emotions reach a fever pitch. Relive the stirring drama and excitement of the season's final 10 episodes in this sensational DVD collection. Bloopers, Deleted Scenes. Subtitles: English (Closed Captioned), French, Spanish. see more...

Jessica Nicole T.
Fountain, CO
Yet another TV series I'm addicted to. Absolutely love watching this especially because I am personally a military wife things are a bit different but the drum on this TV show keeps it interesting. Better in the TV there on the in my own life. So sad when Claudia Joey died I cannot believe it I am still crying to this day
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of the first shows I ever binge watched. Absolutely addictive. Extremely well written and acted. A must see for sure. I have watched twice - the second time with my mother and she too enjoyed it very much. Highly recommend it. I plan to watch it again in a few years once I have forgotten most of the plots.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
One of my most guilty obsessions!!!! I was sad to see the show end but definitely one of my favorite series to watch. I was in the military as well as being an Army wife. So the show hit close to home and I just loved it! ❤
Teran F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Again Love army wives! Hated that ended and wish they did better ending to it honestly. It felt like friend when watch it dealing with army life and everything