Armstrong Tile & Vinyl Floor Cleaner

by Armstrong

Armstrong® Tile & Vinyl Floor Cleaner.
From the flooring experts.
Powerfully cleans! No sticky residue! Fresh scent.
32 fl oz (1 quart) 946 ml
Concentrated Formula.
Makes up to 16 Gallons!

Where can I get this Armstrong tile & vinyl floor cleaner at?
I have tile flooring through out my home and need a product that not only cleans but doe not leave residue after. Will this do the job?
Start your review of Armstrong Tile & Vinyl Floor Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
Menasha, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this floor cleaner! I use it every week. I am old fashioned and wash my floors on my hands and knees This product does not leave a resuide on your clean floors. It leaves them sparkling clean and smelling fresh. Everyone can see and smell how clean your house is.
Seabrook, TX
My late mother was a bit obsessed with cleanliness and she taught me everything I know. This is the only floor cleaning product she would buy. I like this product because it doesn't cause product buildup on your tile and it gets tile floors sparkling clean. I'll admit I haven't tried many others, but I tend to stick with what works and this does.
Shelby
Good for floors and tiles I use this ingl my kitchen bathroom and basement it have a nice clean smell it opens you right up it will remove anything it remove stains bubble gum permanent marker and all I do recommend this product
Port Charlotte, FL
This is an effective floor cleaner. It does dry clear without need for rinsing. The smell is fresh and clean.
Beaumont, TX
Armstrong floor cleaner is not only perfect for doing vinyl floors but it also is excellent for doing tile floors and the smell is nice and fresh no harsh chemicals just good clean floors.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This has to be rinsed our really good or you will have a sticky mess that last for days and days. It only takes a little bit of product to a lot of water. It smells super. It will clean great but it’s a lot of work to really get the right water to product ratio and be sure to keep rinsing it.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It smells so bad. But I like the quality and of course how cheap and affordable it is
Aurora, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
If you have tile or vinyl you know how hard it is to find the right clean to make it shine and just keep it looking fresh. I have to say that this has been my absolute favorite I love that it’s somewhat affordable but it is a hard fine for me I usually have to go to Amazon and order it.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cleans deeply and washes very fast. I would rate this 10/10 it doesn’t have a very nice scent but cleans very good.
Hyattsville , MD
Good product but honestly I prefer any other product then this item ! It’s not bad tho