Armstrong Hardwood Floor Cleaner Spray, 32 fl oz

by Armstrong

Armstrong Hardwood Floor Cleaner Spray is a ready-to-use hardwood and laminate floor cleaner with a citrus scent. Safe for use on all hardwood and laminate floors--the fast-drying formula protects your floor and speeds up the cleaning process.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Armstrong Hardwood Floor Cleaner Spray, 32 fl oz!
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
This Armstrong Hardwood Floor Cleaner is great because whenever I use it, it gets all of the dirt off and leaves the floor nice and shiny. It does not leave any residue behind either and dries fairly quickly.
Adina M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I always clean my floors with Armstrong hardwood! It cleans very well and it leaves a good smell in my house!
Melissa F.
Selma, CA
This is a very convenient product to use with toddlers! I can spot clean daily or use it to clea the entire floor.
Laura J.
Maryville, TN
A really good wood floor cleaner. It has a fresh smell and makes a floor shine nicely and doesn’t eat at the floor would use over all purpose cleaner . It is a little expensive but you get what you pay for in this case
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
pavazt I.
L recomiendo, es mejor que los productos que venden que solo irritan la nariz. Este producto sale super bueno y limpia.

Looking for your answer?