Arm's Reach Original Co-Sleeper Bassinet uploaded by Justine S.

BY ARM'S REACH #3 in Bassinets

Keep your infant within an arm s reach-the Arm s Reach Co-Sleeper is a unique creation allowing you and your baby to sleep safely and comfortably next to each other from the moment you take them home. Easily attaching to your bed, the Co-Sleeper uses a dropped side to sit level with your mattress.  Now, when your little one fusses in the night, you can simply roll over and give the attention they need-it s perfect for feeding time!  But, that s not all.  The Original Co-Sleeper converts to a playard and a changing table.  The playard is made of a sturdy, double nylon floor and industry-approved safety locking arms.  Great for travel, the entire unit folds up into a 10 x 10 x 32 nylon carrying case with sturdy carrying strap. see more...

Hailey R.
Trafford , AL
My cousin let me borrow this for my son while we were visiting and I definitely wish I had gotten one of these for my son earlier, smaller than a pack n play but taller than your usual bassinet so your baby is in perfect arms reach so your not constantly bending over. I loved using this during our visit! Oh and a big plus was it was large pockets for stuff like diapers and wipes on each end!
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
My kids refused to sleep in this thing. It wasn't "close" enough. However it is a really nice piece of furniture if you can make it work for you. It fits close to the bed and has removable walls. I know many people that swear by them
Justine S.
Vero beach, Fl
I bought my arms reach co sleeper 3 years ago. It was one of the best things I have bought for my daughter. I wanted to co sleep so badly but was terrified of bed sharing. This is the best of both worlds while keeping your baby safe at the same time. It is easy to raise to even the highest beds and the straps keep it in one place !
Jennifer T.
This cosleeper is awesome! When I got pregnant with my son I knew I had to get one of these. My daughter had a bassinet and she hated it so I definitely wanted something different. I ordered mine online and it came the next day. My husband out it together with no problems and attaching it to the bed was easy.
Once my son arrived he took to the cosleeper with no problems. It has so much room for him to grow and not to mention once he's done using it, I can use it was an extra playpen.
The sheet is easy to wash and it has tons of space to use for storing diapers, wipes and extra change of clothes. It is big, but they do have smaller sizes available, the size works fine for us.
Melissa H.
This is the best thing I've ever purchased. This is so nice how it sits right up next to my bed at the same level as it to. I had a c-section so this was perfect for reaching baby without hurting myself. And I felt at ease that baby was so close to me but not in our bed because my husband is a heavy sleeper and I worried about her being in bed with us. And also its nice how it drops down for when baby starts standing. We got a good year of use out of it.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
This is perfect bassinet for when baby is first born and you have to feed them multiple times through the night. It is easy to access the baby, a little bigger then typical bassinet & smaller then a pack n play.
Tiffany F.
Warren, MI
This thing is the absolute best. I love having a cosleeper and having my son right next to me within arms reach! I also love that it's small and compact, not like the huge pack n plays! I highly recommend this to everyone!!! My fiancé and I got it as a gift and it's one of my favorite items!
Jennifer D.
Baytown, TX
This was the best thing I purchased for my baby. I used this for the first 4 months. and this came in handy when I tied my tubes and couldn't move much. loved this
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
I got this as a gift at my baby shower and loved it! So simple to put together and fits right up against the bed.
Chelsie A.
Perfect if you want your baby close without fear of rolling on him/her, gives them some independence but is within arms reach
Kristi W.
I have always wanted one of these. Is it worth it? How long can they use it for?
Emily K.
Sheboygan
Does one of the sides go down for co-sleeping? Looking for a bassinet/co-sleeper for a baby-shower gift.