BY ARM'S REACH

Arm s Reach Mini Convertible Co-Sleeper Bassinet The same wonderful benefits of the Original Arms Reach Co-Sleeper in a new streamlined size to fit smaller bedrooms.  This model converts to a changing table or bassinet.  An added bonus with this Convertible Co-Sleeper is its ability to convert into a playard.  Wheels on one end of this co-sleeper make it ideal for naptime because it can be moved to the room you are in with ease.  Very portable at 24 lbs. including case, it is great for sleeping away at grandparent s or hotels.  The frame is made of steel tubing and the liner is made of cotton blend twill.  Comes with one 100% cotton fitted sheet. see more...

Kassi C.
Manchester, IA
This is fairly easy to use although my baby does not like I could she isThis is fairly easy to use although my baby does not like a cuz she is spoiled... but it's very easy to assemble stays clean fairly easily
Allie W.
I really like the concept and was going to get one of these for my baby although when I went to the store and saw them set up in person they didn't look as nice as they do online. They seem very cheap and not too sturdy. I also feel like the bar inbetween is too high which defeats the point of a co sleeper, it would be nice if it could be lowered.
Jaimie B.
Brighton, CO
I bought this for my second child and it was great. The sides are mesh so i could put him up against the side so he would feel secure but not have to worry about a bumper.
Jessica P.
We loved this little co-sleeper. My daughter was LONG and only fit in it for about 3 months, but it was perfect for those first 3 months.