Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 4

I fell like a bassinet like this will be perfect to put right next to my bed.. how much do they cost? And where can you find them at?

Cindy S.
Cindy S.
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got mines at babies r us last year. It was on sale for about $100. They usually go for almost $200.
Kylynne C.
Kylynne C.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I dont remember how much it was, but i so onow I got mine from Babies R Us! And it is truly worth every penny. Baby had their own safe space to sleep and it was perfect for traveling.
brandi b.
brandi b.
Buda, TX
1 year ago
I can't help you with price or where to find one (we received ours as a hand me down), but we have used ours with both our daughter and now our son. It is a must have product in my opinion!