Arm's Reach Mini Co-Sleeper Bassinet uploaded by Nancy W.Arm's Reach Mini Co-Sleeper Bassinet uploaded by Desiree A.

BY ARM'S REACH #1 in Bassinets

The same wonderful benefits of the Original Arms Reach Co-Sleeper in a new streamlined size to fit smaller bedrooms. This model converts to a changing table or bassinet.  Wheels on one end of this co-sleeper make it ideal for nap-time because it can be moved to the room you are in with ease.  Very portable at 24 lbs. including case, it is great for sleeping away at grandparent s or hotels.  The frame is made of steel tubing and the liner is made of cotton blend twill.  Comes with one 100% cotton fitted sheet. see more...

• I'm on baby #2 and looking for a co-sleeper.. do you feel this is...2 Answers
  • I fell like a bassinet like this will be perfect to put right nex...3 Answers
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
I loved this when my son was a newborn. I knew before he was even born that I wanted to cosleep. But I knew the risks of putting an infant in the bed with you so I searched for something that I could cosleep with my little but he was safe. This was the best thing I found. He was so close that I could roll over and get him without getting up from bed for feedings. But he was safely protected by the bars of the cosleeper. I absolutely loved the storage pockets in the sides and underneath. I could store all of his essentials in there to have within arms reach. Assembly was pretty easy, just make sure to follow directions. It was easy to clean. I would use a washcloth to clean up any messes and about twice a week soak it in my bathtub for a deeper clean. Ultimately this was the perfect decision for me and my son.
Amanda F.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Upon becoming pregnant and knowing I wanted to breastfeed, we started looking for a co sleeper. I have never been a fan of sleeping with the baby in the bed so this was the next best thing. Baby was right by my side but not in the bed. Unlike a traditional bassinet this one side drops down for almost level bed alignment. My daughter slept in this for the 1st 7 months life. I nursed at night and never had to fully wake her up. It was an easy transition for the co sleeper to my bed to nurse and back. And a smooth transition from co sleeper to her own crib. BONUSES: has a storage area below for blankets, pockets on sides for diapers or other keep close items, Folds up easy and compact for storage, sides can be up for full bassinet style or down for bed side,
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Mega Parent Expert
I'm only giving it two stars because it is exactly how it looks, and the storage underneath was great. That being said, my daughter hates the co sleeper. I don't like it because it doesn't match up with the level of our bed we even tried adjusting, so it's actually more difficult and the Velcro on the side that flips down is so noisy that I can't flip it up after my little is in it or it wakes her up. I'm sure it works well for some just not for us.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
This co-sleeper is worth the investment so far! I have it set up next to my bed and it has made late night feedings a breeze. I am able to reach for him with ease. I enjoy having the pockets on the end to store things like bottles, diapers and the like. I especially love having the bigger storage underneath to store extra blankets, swaddles, and anything else I may need. The anchor for the co-sleeper is very sturdy. Its great knowing that it wont move away from me, at all.
Cindy S.
Mega Parent Expert
I bought this at babies r us last year when it was on sale. I gave it 4 stars because the set up and break down can be very annoying. There is always just one side that won't break down or set up.
But onces its up it is very strong and even my 4 year old can lay on it without me worrying it would break. It's great to have bed side. I wish my baby girl liked it but she hated it and just wanted to be right next to me.
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
This was the one thing on my registry that I thought I could not live without. I was incredibly disappointed when Babies R Us stopped selling it. I found it on Amazon for a reasonable price. I used it for maybe a week before baby no longer liked it and would not stay asleep in it. He is now in his own room in his own crib and this now holds extra pillows.
Erika H.
Santa Paula, CA
I really liked this co sleeper. I didn't have enough space for crib. This was perfect size it wasn't too expensive. My son like sleeping in it. It was just a tad bit too short but good thing they sell extension legs for tho taller beds
Jennifer R.
Oswego, NY
This has been a sanity saver. I love letting her have her own space to sleep in, yet still be right there when I need to get to her. I don't use the option to attach it to the bed though. My daughter loves having her own space. I would highly recommend this to anyone, wish I had one when my son was born.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Loved this bassinet made my life very easy loved that the side of bassinet folds down eye level to your bed as baby is with you in bed makes everything easy very comfortable light weight easy to roll around in any room it was a pack and carry as well so it was easy to take with us where ever we went 2 side pockets make night time diaper changing and feeding very easy and underneath storage I loved this thing I bought it twice and every one of my friends that had babies I recommended for them to get as well
Desiree A.
Woonsocket, RI
I love this sleeper! It's by far the best bassinet I've used, and I'm a mom of 4. I've finally gotten it right! We do bed share a lot, but this makes everything that much easier. It's not exactly level with my bed though. That would be the only flaw. I don't trust the leg extenders. But it's al working so far. I recommend this to all my mommy friends.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Mega Parent Expert
I fell like a bassinet like this will be perfect to put right next to my bed.. how much do they cost? And where can you find them at?
Megan A.
Mega Parent Expert
I'm on baby #2 and looking for a co-sleeper.. do you feel this is the best one?!