Add a Photo

By ARM'S REACH
#1 in Bassinets
The same wonderful benefits of the Original Arms Reach Co-Sleeper in a new streamlined size to fit smaller bedrooms. This model converts to a changing table or bassinet.  Wheels on one end of this co-sleeper make it ideal for nap-time because it can be moved to the room you are in with ease.  Very portable at 24 lbs. including case, it is great for sleeping away at grandparent s or hotels.  The frame is made of steel tubing and the liner is made of cotton blend twill.  Comes with one 100% cotton fitted sheet.
Photos (2)
Angie M.
Angie M.
owasso , OK
Loved this bassinet made my life very easy loved that the side of bassinet folds down eye level to your bed as baby is with you in bed makes everything easy very comfortable light weight easy to roll around in any room it was a pack and carry as well so it was easy to take with us where ever we went 2 side pockets make night time diaper changing and feeding very easy and underneath storage I loved this thing I bought it twice and every one of my friends that had babies I recommended for them to get as well
ayo K.
ayo K.
Don't think about it, just buy this , you will be thankful. I had a C section and this mini co sleeper was a life saver. My baby sleeps really well in it. Its so easy to move about and has a nice storage area for diapers and other things . It definitely helped me nurse easier and I would recommend this co sleeper to new mothers and even mothers of infants .
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
Woonsocket, RI
I love this sleeper! It's by far the best bassinet I've used, and I'm a mom of 4. I've finally gotten it right! We do bed share a lot, but this makes everything that much easier. It's not exactly level with my bed though. That would be the only flaw. I don't trust the leg extenders. But it's al working so far. I recommend this to all my mommy friends.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Oswego, NY
Dec. 22, 2016, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: Arm's Reach Mini Co-Sleeper Bassinet, Natural, 1 ea
This has been a sanity saver. I love letting her have her own space to sleep in, yet still be right there when I need to get to her. I don't use the option to attach it to the bed though. My daughter loves having her own space. I would highly recommend this to anyone, wish I had one when my son was born.
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Wish I would of got this for my first one. My second one loves it. No need for one of those fancy bassinets. Great price I wouldn't trade it for a different one. Wish they had more of selection of colors or themes. Perfect for the first time moms. Would highly recommend this item
Erika H.
Erika H.
Santa Paula, CA
Jan. 24, 2017, 2:24 a.m.
Review for: Arm's Reach Mini Co-Sleeper Bassinet, Natural, 1 ea
I really liked this co sleeper. I didn't have enough space for crib. This was perfect size it wasn't too expensive. My son like sleeping in it. It was just a tad bit too short but good thing they sell extension legs for tho taller beds
alisha a.
alisha a.
Love love love this! Received this as a shower gift with my first and I'm loving this. It has been especially helpful since I had to have an unexpected c-section. It's easy to get to my little one without struggling.
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
At almost four months, my baby is STILL sleeping in his co-sleeper. It has been a LIFE & SPACE saver for us. Very comfy and easy to reach, even after a c-section.
Johanna Y R.
Johanna Y R.

It is an excellent option to have our baby in the room and to monitor it at night does not occupy much space
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
We used a co-sleeper next to my bed for my son and I LOVED it!! Since we were nursing, I knew this would be the best option. He was right beside me, without having to worry about anyone rolling on top of him. I also liked that it was much smaller than a crib or pack n play, allowing for walk space near my side of the bed. He ended up getting about 9 months or so out of it before he started standing up in it, so it was well worth the money in my opinion. I HIGHLY recommend these!
Megan A.
Megan A.
I'm on baby #2 and looking for a co-sleeper.. do you feel this is the best one?!
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal, Ks
Mega Parent Expert
I fell like a bassinet like this will be perfect to put right next to my bed.. how much do they cost? And where can you find them at?