Armour original vienna sausage, made with chicken, beef and pork. 18 5-ounce cans 90 oz Tray

BY ARMOUR

Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
When I was growing up these were always in our pantry, now that I am older and can read the ingredients list they are never in my pantry. There always seems to be gristle in the meat, and I know you cannot expect much from a canned meat product in the first place, and for the price you really cannot complain too badly, but all I am saying is you pay for what you get with this.
Courtney H.
I remember growing up I use to get off the bus and come in the house and grab me a can of these. They were so good. I even eat them today as an adult. It is something quick to grab and snack on until lunch or dinner is ready. I usually get mine from Walmart.
Tina D.
Wichita, KS
I like these but I have to say I love the bar b q better and the breakfast ones they have out now with syrup in them my dog loves them though but good brand good tasting , very easy for quick on the go snack if you are in a hurry
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
These taste so good, they are great hot or cold. I find them easy to eat on the go and they taste great alone as a snack or a addition to a meal.
Charissa M.
Don't really like these a whole lot they taste like uncooked hot dogs which I can't stand just saying