Armour® Original Vienna Sausage uploaded by Jordan C.Armour® Original Vienna Sausage uploaded by Jordan C.

BY ARMOUR #34 in Sausage

• Growing up, I've always had Libby's & I wanna try something new...1 Answers
  • Who has made a Vienna sausage sandwich? Or what other recipes have ...2 Answers
Megan J.
Megan J.
Foodie Expert
This is the best brand of viennas I have ever had. Since I was little I have stuck by these. They have a really good flavor, come with a good amount in each can for a satisfying fill and has a recognizable package that brings comfort. I definitely prefer the original over the other flavors, however, because there is just something about it that makes it better.
Carrie K.
Carrie K.
Broken Arrow, OK
Foodie Expert
THESE ARE GREAT FOR ON THE GO. KIDS LOVE THEM. HOWEVER, THEY'RE NOT SUPER HEALTHY SO OCCASIONALLY IS IDEAL. WE GET THESE AT OUR LOCAL WALMART.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
New Orleans, LA
I could eat these all day every day! I love them straight out of the can. Perfect mix of salty protein.
Sherry N.
Sherry N.
I always buy these sausages. I eat them for dinner whenever I'm on a budget or as a midnight snack.
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
Covington, TX
Oldie but a goodie. Can help but appreciate these classic cheap snacks. Can't beat them.
Jaelene C.
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx
These used to be my go to childhood snack and to be honest I still enjoy them!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
This is the ultimate snack and lunch for my two year old! I never thought I'd like these so we never ate them but she loves them. Quick and easy if we are on the go. Or if we are home a great addition to some fruit or crackers!
Steff T.
Steff T.
Miami
Foodie Expert
Very good dressing especially if you want your veggies to taste good but not add a lot of extra calories. Plus this product is cheap
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
These are classic, cheap and easy to find. I have loved them ever since I was a child. I always open the can up, drain that icky juice, and save the center sausage for last! When i was really little I used to "peel them" before I ate them, lol. Good for budget friendly families.
Nelivette M.
Nelivette M.
These are just the best. Wether it by their selves or to cook with them they just taste so good
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
Who has made a Vienna sausage sandwich? Or what other recipes have you used these in?
Christiana A.
Christiana A.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Growing up, I've always had Libby's & I wanna try something new..does any recommend this brand? What are the pros & cons?