Armour® Original Vienna Sausage uploaded by Jordan C.

BY ARMOUR #79 in Sausage

Armour Vienna Sausage Barbecue. Tasty Bar-b-que flavor Vienna Sausages are tasty and make great snakes.Net wt 5oz packed 24 per case. see more...

• Growing up, I've always had Libby's & I wanna try something n...1 Answers
  • Who has made a Vienna sausage sandwich? Or what other recipes hav...2 Answers
Carrie K.
Broken Arrow, OK
THESE ARE GREAT FOR ON THE GO. KIDS LOVE THEM. HOWEVER, THEY'RE NOT SUPER HEALTHY SO OCCASIONALLY IS IDEAL. WE GET THESE AT OUR LOCAL WALMART.
Jamie M.
New Orleans, LA
I could eat these all day every day! I love them straight out of the can. Perfect mix of salty protein.
Kristy T.
Covington, TX
Oldie but a goodie. Can help but appreciate these classic cheap snacks. Can't beat them.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love these Vienna Sausage. They are not expensive, the cost to value is great. However In comparison with alternatives they are higher in price. The pro is that they taste so good but the con is that they are a bit too salty for my taste.
Jordan C.
This is the ultimate snack and lunch for my two year old! I never thought I'd like these so we never ate them but she loves them. Quick and easy if we are on the go. Or if we are home a great addition to some fruit or crackers!
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
I absolutely love these, they are my go to snack although no they aren’t very healthy they are pretty good. I throw mines in the microwave for about 30-45 seconds, eat them with some Ritz Crackers or by themselves!
Jordan O.
I got home from school today and grabbed a can of vienna sausages for a snack. To my surprise I  found 1 less sausage then there should be. I didn't take it out because if I did the ones on the outside wouldn't be intact. I am still going to continue to eat them but I don't know how this could happen. Does this happen often or am I just very unlucky.
davondra j.
Kingsland, GA
I have been eating these every since I was a little girl. When I am rich I will still be eating these, they are that good! Plus totally affordable another plus besides the amazing taste.
Megan J.
This is the best brand of viennas I have ever had. Since I was little I have stuck by these. They have a really good flavor, come with a good amount in each can for a satisfying fill and has a recognizable package that brings comfort. I definitely prefer the original over the other flavors, however, because there is just something about it that makes it better.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
These are classic, cheap and easy to find. I have loved them ever since I was a child. I always open the can up, drain that icky juice, and save the center sausage for last! When i was really little I used to "peel them" before I ate them, lol. Good for budget friendly families.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
Who has made a Vienna sausage sandwich? Or what other recipes have you used these in?
Christiana A.
Lake grove , NY
Foodie Expert
Growing up, I've always had Libby's & I wanna try something new..does any recommend this brand? What are the pros & cons?