Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsPepperoniArmour
Lunch Makers Pizza With Crunch Pepperoni

Armour Lunch Makers Pizza With Crunch Pepperoni

by Armour

#9 in Pepperoni

Armour Lunch Makers® Pepperoni Flavored Sausage Pizza with Crunch.
Pizza crust, low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, pepperoni flavored sausage, Nestle® crunch bar.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Armour Lunch Makers Pizza With Crunch Pepperoni!
Stephanie R.
Springfield, IL
These things are horrible! You get 2 crusts, about 5 little pepperonis, the tiniest amount of cheese, and what tastes like spaghetti sauce, and you get a bite sized candy bar, pretty much the only good thing about it.
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I love these knock off lunchables! They are actually really good for a snack or quick lunch. My kids love them too.
Jahmin A.
I don't always like giving these to my daughter but it's a great after school quick snack and she can totally do it herself.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,883 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my favorite snack growing up! I loved to make the pizza and eat the pepperoni all up! I still eat them now! I definitely recommend!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,134 reviews
Armour Lunch Makers Pizza With Crunch Pepperoni uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Armour Lunch Makers Pizza With Crunch Pepperoni Great lunchables. Perfect for school, work or a snack. Love the taste. It's the perfect size for lunch bags.
Tabitha R.
These are great for on the go snacking. My cooking requires which makes them amazing for younger children. They taste great as well. The cheese actually tastes like cheese and not plastic chemicals. I love the fact that they also come with a sweet treat too.
Lauren A.
Bicknell, IN
My daughters take Armour Lunchmakers Pepperoni Pizza kits in their lunchboxes at least three times a week! They have fun creating their own designs with the do-it-yourself pizzas. With Armour, you can play with your food before you eat it and my girls love that!
Kat N.
Amelia, OH
You're definitely getting what you pay for with these, the only good part about these is the mini crunch bar, the taste is weird and flakey, the cheese tastes fake, and don't even get me started on that "pepperoni" stick to normal lunchables instead of these
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Great snack for after school or if you only want something bite sized and small. It is also very inexpensive so that's a definite pro. I only wish there was better quality ingredients, but you get what you pay for. I do enjoy the crunch bar though.
Paula J.
Lake City
these are not the best. not much in them and the taste of these is not great. they are a cheap grab but i would rather pay 1.00 more for lunchables.

Looking for your answer?