Armour Lunch Makers Pizza With Crunch Pepperoni

by Armour

#10 in Pepperoni

Armour Lunch Makers® Pepperoni Flavored Sausage Pizza with Crunch.
Pizza crust, low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, pepperoni flavored sausage, Nestle® crunch bar.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Armour Lunch Makers Pizza With Crunch Pepperoni!
a year ago
These are great for on the go snacking. My cooking requires which makes them amazing for younger children. They taste great as well. The cheese actually tastes like cheese and not plastic chemicals. I love the fact that they also come with a sweet treat too.
a year ago
I can't even count the amount of these I have purchased in the last 5 years. These are my two daughters favorite snack afters school and at long dance rehearsals. I usually buy 8 each time I do my weekly grocery shopping. Great price too, way cheaper than other brands!
9 months agoSouthfield, MI
Armour Lunch Makers Pizza With Crunch Pepperoni uploaded by Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Armour Lunch Makers Pizza With Crunch Pepperoni Great lunchables. Perfect for school, work or a snack. Love the taste. It's the perfect size for lunch bags.
2 years agoGrovetown, GA
Great snack for after school or if you only want something bite sized and small. It is also very inexpensive so that's a definite pro. I only wish there was better quality ingredients, but you get what you pay for. I do enjoy the crunch bar though.
2 years agoBicknell, IN
My daughters take Armour Lunchmakers Pepperoni Pizza kits in their lunchboxes at least three times a week! They have fun creating their own designs with the do-it-yourself pizzas. With Armour, you can play with your food before you eat it and my girls love that!
2 years agoActon, MA
You're definitely getting what you pay for with these, the only good part about these is the mini crunch bar, the taste is weird and flakey, the cheese tastes fake, and don't even get me started on that "pepperoni" stick to normal lunchables instead of these
3 years agoHouston, TX
Quick and easy treats, but the ingredients are very low quality compared to other brands of the same type of snack. You really are getting what you pay for. Its a very processed greasy salty snack.
4 years ago
I used to like them as a treat. Like, occasionally but as I grew up I liked a lot of other products way better than this brand. Not good for you either, but its a quick treat.
7 months agoFLEMINGSBURG, KY
My kids are in love with these. I love the price, the products in the containers and that it has a little chocolate treat! I buy these on a weekly basis.
3 years agoLake City
these are not the best. not much in them and the taste of these is not great. they are a cheap grab but i would rather pay 1.00 more for lunchables.