Armour Lunch Makers Pizza With Crunch Pepperoni uploaded by Alexis C.

BY ARMOUR #9 in Pepperoni

Armour Lunch Makers® Pepperoni Flavored Sausage Pizza with Crunch.
Pizza crust, low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, pepperoni flavored sausage, Nestle® crunch bar.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Tabitha R.
These are great for on the go snacking. My cooking requires which makes them amazing for younger children. They taste great as well. The cheese actually tastes like cheese and not plastic chemicals. I love the fact that they also come with a sweet treat too.
Lauren A.
Bicknell, IN
My daughters take Armour Lunchmakers Pepperoni Pizza kits in their lunchboxes at least three times a week! They have fun creating their own designs with the do-it-yourself pizzas. With Armour, you can play with your food before you eat it and my girls love that!
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
Great snack for after school or if you only want something bite sized and small. It is also very inexpensive so that's a definite pro. I only wish there was better quality ingredients, but you get what you pay for. I do enjoy the crunch bar though.
Kat N.
ACTON, MA
You're definitely getting what you pay for with these, the only good part about these is the mini crunch bar, the taste is weird and flakey, the cheese tastes fake, and don't even get me started on that "pepperoni" stick to normal lunchables instead of these
Candice C.
Quick and easy treats, but the ingredients are very low quality compared to other brands of the same type of snack. You really are getting what you pay for. Its a very processed greasy salty snack.
Mandy W.
I used to like them as a treat. Like, occasionally but as I grew up I liked a lot of other products way better than this brand. Not good for you either, but its a quick treat.
Paula J.
Lake City
these are not the best. not much in them and the taste of these is not great. they are a cheap grab but i would rather pay 1.00 more for lunchables.
Jahmin A.
I don't always like giving these to my daughter but it's a great after school quick snack and she can totally do it herself.
Mikki R.
Raytown, MO
I am not a fan. It tastes like stale meat and smells even worse. Not ever buying that again.
Alexis C.
New Britain, CT
I absolutely love these. Once I make the pizza I microwave them and they are perfect!