Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsTurkeyArmour
Lunch Makers Cracker Crunchers With Crunch Turkey

Armour Lunch Makers Cracker Crunchers With Crunch Turkey

by Armour

Armour® Lunch Makers® Turkey Cracker® Crunchers.
Nestle, Butter Finger, bar.
With cured white turkey, light pasteurized process American cheese, Buttercrisp Crackers, Nestle® Butter Finger® bar.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

Have you ever gotten one where there was a cracker under the meat?
Start your review of Armour Lunch Makers Cracker Crunchers With Crunch Turkey!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Armour Lunch Makers Cracker Crunchers With Crunch Turkey uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Can't be a one dollar price tag, these aren't bad at all. I like to keep a few around for late night snacking. 4 stars because thw candy is always kind of stale tasting .
Annalisa H.
Reno, NV
Armour Lunch Makers Cracker Crunchers With Crunch Turkey uploaded by Annalisa H.
Mine came in a box with fruit juice! I feel like this is way better than lunchable brand. Yummy!
Cara S.
Barnesville, GA
Armour Lunch Makers Cracker Crunchers With Crunch Turkey uploaded by Cara S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these I eat them to as an adult there really good and is a really good little snack there not expensive at all I get mine at walmart or the local grocery stores it's really good I love the little candy's that come in it super delicious
Marissa R.
Charlestown, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually buy these because they are pretty cheep and my toddler likes to eat the cheese and meat for snacks. When I'm at the store I usually grab two ham and two turkey. Don't usually pay to close attention to them. This one seemed a little weird when I pulled it out the fridge. Upon opening it I realize there is only one single slice of cheese... they should also really consider changing the snacks they add in these to something not containing peanuts. My daughter is allergic to peanuts so I usually take the candy out I'm sure other parents have the same problem.
Jessica H.
Armour Lunch Makers Cracker Crunchers With Crunch Turkey uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect portions for my kids but the bigger one like the lunchables with Capri juices tasty on the go snack or in between meals
Cecily L.
Marmaduke, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
With a good source of protein and calcium, turkey lunchmakers is a quick easy way to enjoy a snack. This lunch maker condoms with white turkey, cheese, buttercrisp crackers and a Butterfingers candy bar which will leave you full enough not to have to get any more snacks.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
Armour Lunch Makers Cracker Crunchers With Crunch Turkey uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Armour Lunch Makers Cracker Crunchers With Crunch Turkey Good lunch maker. Great for lunches. Perfect size. These can fit into any lunch box or book bag. Easy to open. Perfect for all ages. Very affordable. Only $1
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I love these. They're so much cheaper than lunchables and they're pretty much the same thing. These are only 1$ at Walmart vs. Lunchables that are 1.50$. these are worth the dollar!
Zarmeshaa R.
Hot Springs, AR
Armour Lunch Makers Cracker Crunchers With Crunch Turkey uploaded by Zarmeshaa R.
My favorite go-to snack. Very inexpensive and Tasty. It can be for kids and adults. The only thing I hate is that your always stuck with the same piece of candy but other then that I'm going to continue to buy it.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
These are a favorite in our household for a lunch for my 4 year old or a snack for the adults.