Armour Lunch Makers Cracker Crunchers With Crunch Turkey uploaded by Amanda B.Armour Lunch Makers Cracker Crunchers With Crunch Turkey uploaded by Zarmeshaa R.

BY ARMOUR #90 in Turkey

Armour® Lunch Makers® Turkey Cracker® Crunchers.
Nestle, Butter Finger, bar.
With cured white turkey, light pasteurized process American cheese, Buttercrisp Crackers, Nestle® Butter Finger® bar.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Have you ever gotten one where there was a cracker under the meat? 1 Answers
Monica R.
Bullhead City, AZ
My kids love them! I love them! They are perfect little snack trays to take with you when you are on the go! The vale is awesome you definitely will kit be breaking the bank!
Highly recommended to mothers out there!!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I love these. They're so much cheaper than lunchables and they're pretty much the same thing. These are only 1$ at Walmart vs. Lunchables that are 1.50$. these are worth the dollar!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
These are a favorite in our household for a lunch for my 4 year old or a snack for the adults.
Linda T.
Stockton, CA
Such a tasty snack for children!! I take care of my niece & nephews & they love it! An easy grab and go & also at a good price!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I like these beause there quik healthy snacks that are protein based easy to pack and will hold you over to your next meal taste pretty decent .
Zarmeshaa R.
My favorite go-to snack. Very inexpensive and Tasty. It can be for kids and adults. The only thing I hate is that your always stuck with the same piece of candy but other then that I'm going to continue to buy it.
Dee P.
My kids LOVE these! It's super easy for those mornings that I get up late. I just throw it in there lunch kit and bam! It's done! We're just not a fan of the cheese slices. They taste kinda weird. Maybe they should do those tiny cheese cubes. :)
Sherry S.
Martin, GA
These are great snacks and my kids love them. The price is great as well. The crackers are always fresh and the butterfinger is just enough to curb your sweet tooth.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
Have you ever gotten one where there was a cracker under the meat?